Noxus - Dreamweaver Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    like many ppl said above

veno and forced to be female -.-

can't wait for the Tideborn to create a Male Assassin
  • MikuruChann - Heavens Tear
    MikuruChann - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    With me personally, (female) I find I get more help when I'm playing on a female character XDD
  • Kagaro - Dreamweaver
    Kagaro - Dreamweaver Posts: 299 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    1. ****
    2. Bigger ****?
    3. They rolled a veno :O
    ^ that, and u can look up the skirt and u wont get slapped in the face
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dinias - Dreamweaver
    Dinias - Dreamweaver Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    i personally like to play as a male char since im a guy the only reason to make a female was because of the female only venos >.< when i first started a long time ago i decided to go barb because it was male even though i wanted to be a veno. with this expansion they should make it available to be a male veno and female barb!
  • Medvedev - Dreamweaver
    Medvedev - Dreamweaver Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Because i want see boo... play a veno ^___^
    PWRU Venomancer 73 off.
    PWI on.
    Russia: vodka, bears and some adequate people.
    Понаехали тут!
  • lymphocyte
    lymphocyte Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    lol i know the reason! alot of m guildies are guys on female characters and they said its bcause guys buy them things on a female character b:chuckle
    oneg uy i know(straight) has like 2 bf's on this game and they make hm filthy rich lol
  • Ellestor - Heavens Tear
    Ellestor - Heavens Tear Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    As I've heard from many many boys before (i'm not saying men, men usually have matured SLIGHTLY) "If I'm gonna play a game for hours a day I may as well be staring at a nice **** while doing it".

The simple matter is most boys on here are sexually deprived, that's why the designers have bulky armour on males and skimpy armour on females, they know that the men who play males want to be thought of as a tough warrior and the boys who play females want to stare at curvy polygons.

P.S. Yes, I am a prick. Get over it.
  • Drazo - Dreamweaver
    Drazo - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,187 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    As I've heard from many many boys before (i'm not saying men, men usually have matured SLIGHTLY) "If I'm gonna play a game for hours a day I may as well be staring at a nice **** while doing it".

The simple matter is most boys on here are sexually deprived, that's why the designers have bulky armour on males and skimpy armour on females, they know that the men who play males want to be thought of as a tough warrior and the boys who play females want to stare at curvy polygons.

P.S. Yes, I am a prick. Get over it.

Polygon! Finally someone who speaks my language. b:chuckle

But polygons themselves aren't curvy....
    Non-mule characters:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]....and Drazomyst.
  • Ellestor - Heavens Tear
    Ellestor - Heavens Tear Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Its an old old joke comment from the Dead or Alive original release. When that game was first released there were hundreds of magazines that commented "Oooo Curvy Polygons!"
  • Gtyfu - Lost City
    Gtyfu - Lost City Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    hemoglobin wrote: »
    I want to hear it from a male perspective.

I made a female char cuz i wanted to be a veno so i dont die as much
    i used to be a bm the bm is lvl 33 for all u ppl who dont know his name its Hamid
    Thats why im a female char

VENOS FTW
    [SIGPIC]http://i.picasion.com/pic45/a3b6f9398b5063a3f03229c7633ac4fc.gif[/SIGPIC]

sig made by Silvychar and Bellefleurs Thank u both

(i just made it into a gif) lol
  • glycogen
    glycogen Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    or maybe its just the fact that women look better?
  • shaylabayla
    shaylabayla Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Im a girl thru and thru, have been my whole life lol lame joke i know, but i made a guy BM just cos i think men are better suited for the BM look you know big swords with heavy armour and huge shoulders *sigh* how i do love broad shoulders on a man, back to point i just think it`s purely what people prefer, that and some guys like to be pervs to there own chars and get free stuff lol good for them i say b:victory getting in touch with their femininity b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]`Assuredly we bring not innocence not the world, we bring impurity much rather: that which purifies us is trial, and trial is by what is contrary`
    b:heart iimpurity