Hiding Genies

Zackey - Sanctuary
Zackey - Sanctuary Posts: 38 Arc User
edited November 2009 in Suggestion Box
In all honesty... i think hiding genies should be introduced.

How will this work?
Genies will be active and in game during combat, but if out of combat for 5 minutes or something along the lines of that, they will remain active but simply not be displayed anymore. An animation can accompany this 'disappearance' or something. They will then reappear once the player enters combat once again.

Why should it be?
It should be put in because cities (at least archo in this case) will lag players less due to fewer polygons needing display, it will make the game cooler by adding some zing to the genies (since they just float there and do nothing), and i wont get tired of seeing hundreds of duplicates because people are too dang lazy to level these things or whatever you do to make them look fancy.
In my opinion the low aesthetic variety for genies gives me repitition. Repitition leads to boredom and uninterest, and in games, that means bye bye. Looks on the bright side, PWI won't lose money on this one.
=)

btw, sorry for writing so much! hope you can take this in and make something of it
What signature?
Post edited by Zackey - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Baalbak - Dreamweaver
    Baalbak - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    sorry.. didnt read the fine print - never dob:laugh

i think they should be hidden as well. they **** up my screenshots. i can see a possible PvP drawback to it though. Hey.. lets go get that guy! He has no genie to protect him!!

oh ****!
    *dies*

okay so maybe its a hidden weapon then. but I do like the idea, albeit not for the same reasons as yours.b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired..