Terrible network-lag in west archo

Options
axt57
axt57 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited November 2009 in Support Desk
Very recently I have began to experience terrible network lag in west archo at specific times of the day on my main. It starts as soon as I walk into west archo. I could be doing WQ and no lag at all, then go to hand it in and huge lag.

And by terrible I mean I can have lag spikes of up to 10 minutes+ without a DC. Can't pick up quests, chat freezes, people vanish. I even got stuck in the ground once the lag cleared and had to town portal out.

Strange thing is, when I relog on another character (who is also in west archo), lag is nearly gone. If I then log back on my main; huge lag spike again (screen gets stuck on "Entering perfect world for 3-5min). Restarting game doesn't help, restarting PC doesnt help either.

This has been happening for 3 days in a row, always at about 9:00-10:00pm GMT. This is also the time I take to do my daily quests/shop around. After a while the lag clears, but not before leaving me frustrated.

What could be going on?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by axt57 on

Comments

• MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    set all settings to lowest possible.
    turn off all effects (effects ,refraction, etc)

see if that helps.
    (o.O)
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zackey - Sanctuary
    Zackey - Sanctuary Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    If this only happens in west archosaur then it is most likely game lag. But if you do what MagicHamsta said and you still see something going wrong, then it is most likely your internet.

Ill be fixing my game lag soon with a new gaming machine, but im cursed with bad internet (free internet).
    What signature?
This discussion has been closed.