Harpy Wraith Defeated on Sanc

Comments

• FitHitDShan - Sanctuary
    FitHitDShan - Sanctuary Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Come to the Dork Side, Templar. I am your daddy.
    b:laugh
    "?" IS my avatar.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Sooo this should be moved to the Sanctuary Server?b:bye

As a proudb:laugh member of Heaven Tear says, grats on Harpy Wraith and boooo on the TW faction drama lol

Remember, what does owning the land do for ya? anything in RL? Having fun? Being conceited on a game?b:shutup

On Topic: Yea Harpy Wraith is just unbelievable. Sooo powerfulb:surrender

Grats on the kill and grats again, nothing else >______>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    lalala fixed :DD

Wow do you really expect an archer to solo Harpy Wraith?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    lolwut?
    WaffleChan=TearValerin?

o_O =/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • Myralis - Sanctuary
    Myralis - Sanctuary Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    lolwut?
    WaffleChan=TearValerin?

o_O =/

Isnt it obvious? lol

Grats on killing harpy b:victory Good job!
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [ -- Wolves - Alpha | Hurt me, I'll bite back. Hurt my pack, I'll snap your neck. -- ]
  • Kott - Sanctuary
    Kott - Sanctuary Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Lots of ppl atking nef this weekend b:shocked b:sin
  • kkammy
    kkammy Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    OK GRATS so you won the game, you can go back to your crappy real life now. Or another game for that matter.b:bye
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    lolwut?
    WaffleChan=TearValerin?

o_O =/

Would be good to know since Tear loved misleading people when not filling the forum with blanket insults.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    WaffleChan - Sanctuary Posts: 2,897 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    tweakz wrote: »
    Would be good to know since Tear loved misleading people when not filling the forum with blanket insults.
    like said to ninnuam, hypocrisy works both ways. you tend to go bananas on those who disagree with you. i recall being called a 'poopy head' by you.
    Wow do you really expect an archer to solo Harpy Wraith?
    yes, yes i do! you are the archer god, do eet!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    advice to fledgling archers:
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • tweakz
    edited November 2009
    like said to ninnuam, hypocrisy works both ways. you tend to go bananas on those who disagree with you. i recall being called a 'poopy head' by you.

If you want to fling mindless insults, I reciprocate. Maybe people will complain and they'll do something about the time wasting garbage people like Tear fill this forum with..
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    we've had your former guildmates recant that youre argumentative beyond belief. albiet you do have good information from time to time, you do post your fair share of garbage too. condescending to me now is just a good example.

note, the only one calling my posts 'misleading' or 'garbage' in the veno section is yourself, just prime example of you belligerantly attacking those whom you disagree with. the only garbage i usually post is just spam, I.E your typical 'inb4lock' posts.

the whole fact youre going off and making provacative comments for no reason is beyond me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • Ninnuam - Sanctuary
    Ninnuam - Sanctuary Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    the whole fact youre going off and making provacative comments for no reason is beyond me.

I lol'd. b:laugh
    b:dirty
  • poopie
    poopie Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Tao defeated Harpy Wraith today moments ago on Heavens Tear.

2nd on PWi then? b:victory first on server
  • XbladeXBm - Dreamweaver
    XbladeXBm - Dreamweaver Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    poopie wrote: »
    Tao defeated Harpy Wraith today moments ago on Heavens Tear.

2nd on PWi then? b:victory first on server

Yeah I heard they only attacked her because rumour had it she was going to take a TW land next week. So to save waiting to attack the newb faction on the map like they always do they had a preemptive strike
  • Hari - Heavens Tear
    Hari - Heavens Tear Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Yeah, we [tao] killed harpy after wiping twice. We had maybe 40 people? not sure. Someone else has a video, I just have some screenies.

BTW, with double drop weekend we got 5x Dragonling Essences. Pro.
    HT clerics at their finest:

hari: can you do mdef debuffs? makes the fight go faster
    naughty_x: waste, I do more damage without them
    hari: ...you do more damage in 2 seconds than reducing mdef by 35% for 4 casters does in 20 seconds?
    naughty_x: is waste, i do more damage

hari: 3-3 BH goes a lot faster with a sin
    naughty_x: no, only a difference of like 3 minutes
    hari: ...we've been in here a lot longer than 3 minutes already
    naughty_x: your opinion
  • Inias - Heavens Tear
    Inias - Heavens Tear Posts: 440 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    oh boy oh boy , is there anything money can't do in this game b:chuckle
    thanks to forsaken for this awesome sig b:victory[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Valintine - Heavens Tear
    Valintine - Heavens Tear Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Okay, cue the n00b question:

How do you fight Harpy Wraith? Isn't it part of the Rebirth quest?
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Okay, cue the n00b question:

How do you fight Harpy Wraith? Isn't it part of the Rebirth quest?

There is a World Boss named Harpy Wraith, located near Camp of Intrepid. In Rebirth, you protect a different Harpy Wraith... for some reason. She could one shot all those mobs that come at you, but noooo.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tweakz
    edited November 2009
    Yeah, we [tao] killed harpy after wiping twice. We had maybe 40 people? not sure. Someone else has a video, I just have some screenies.

BTW, with double drop weekend we got 5x Dragonling Essences. Pro.

Wow, gratz!
  • poopie
    poopie Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    oh boy oh boy , is there anything money can't do in this game b:chuckle

lmao you serious?

Our cleric who were there, i bet none of them had 8k+ hp buffed.

and the main tank had 21khp with TT99 gear UNREFINED..

soo? you lose b:bye
  • Pepper - Lost City
    Pepper - Lost City Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    CQ laugh at Nefarious and thier 30k HP barbs and 10k hp clerics...they have DestroyTokyo and PandaLord they both have 40k hp each in tiger and they have PrinceClare, Mikoto and LaTrappe who all boast over 15k hp!

MiniTank Informs me the only reason CQ havent killed HarpyWraith yet is because they are to busy extorting money out of lowbies and being greede to keep thier stranglehold on LostCity.

b:chuckle you just made my day
    ty:)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Metal raging Perfect Worlds since 2007
  • Fliiick - Heavens Tear
    Fliiick - Heavens Tear Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    poopie wrote: »
    lmao you serious?

Our cleric who were there, i bet none of them had 8k+ hp buffed.

and the main tank had 21khp with TT99 gear UNREFINED..

soo? you lose b:bye

Yeah we had 2 main healing clerics, me and another cleric on BB duty, and the rest ressurecting the dead.

Our clerics had between 7-8.3k HP buffed (myself 7.4k) and the barb, as you stated, had 21k HP without refines. It can be done with good teamwork.
    ~Almost original Tao member~
    Former Tao Director

IGN: Fliiick
    Cleric 100
    Currently Radiance
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Yeah we had 2 main healing clerics, me and another cleric on BB duty, and the rest ressurecting the dead.

Our clerics had between 7-8.3k HP buffed (myself 7.4k) and the barb, as you stated, had 21k HP without refines. It can be done with good teamwork.
    Sometimes i see high lvls with 2/3 gear refined +5-7 an then one or two gear unrefined or refined really low. Then they go around telling pple my gear is ONLY +1+2, and then you check and see the rest is like +7...
    That is not the case with the barb is it? If not, then its a job well done.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Sometimes i see high lvls with 2/3 gear refined +5-7 an then one or two gear unrefined or refined really low. Then they go around telling pple my gear is ONLY +1+2, and then you check and see the rest is like +7...

b:chuckle like you at one time?
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    b:chuckle like you at one time?
    i dont say how much mine are refined :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • silber
    silber Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    There is a World Boss named Harpy Wraith, located near Camp of Intrepid. In Rebirth, you protect a different Harpy Wraith... for some reason. She could one shot all those mobs that come at you, but noooo.

Hate to break it to you but its not a world boss, its just a quest/mini boss.

Its a rather pathetic quest as if i remember correctly it only offers 30k xp for it. The only reason people kill the boss is 1) bragging rights and 2) the semi-decent moulder drops.

CQ decided to kill it just before disbanding, mostly to just say we have triumphed over both pvp and pve.
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Nefarious has no real competition though

CQ gets war'd on 3v1 every weekend by the 2nd 3rd and 4th strongest guilds on the LC city all which could bring 80 to tw and have decent amounts of 9x.

Spec has something like 15-20 10x and fill the rest of their tw with 9x

Harvester has 3 10x I think and GZ has 3 or 4 @ least.

I think you're greatly under estimating the competition on LC

Go ahead and make a char there and ask for an invite to those guilds.

It really is jaw dropping that cq is able to 3v1.

Nefarious just doesn't have anything close to that competition.

I think you're mistaken. =P Nef does have competition, and they lost their first TW in months now. b:chuckle According to your numbers, we have more 10x than Spec. and well on our way to catching up to Nef. b:cute
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I think you're mistaken. =P Nef does have competition, and they lost their first TW in months now. b:chuckle According to your numbers, we have more 10x than Spec. and well on our way to catching up to Nef. b:cute

Those guilds also contained about 20+ members with an average refine of +12 weapon and +8 armors, not to mention the 4 or 5 rank 8's. Nefarious may be good but I'm sure if they were really good they would have played a pvp server.
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    lol is describing your gear fun?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mad_Doc - Sanctuary
    Mad_Doc - Sanctuary Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    lol is describing your gear fun?

It sure is fun to know because people keep claiming they have outrageous HP with no refine or low refine. Sure that ring of theirs is +1 or not refined...