Which guild is the best at pvp?

Comments

• Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Big if ur talkin about hidden orchid, i didnt kill u cuz after killin all ur other friends u started running and i hate chasing people so i let u go, and Aj I dont Q.Q whn i gt killed, ask kirbie she'll tell u. Its a pvp server if u die in it oh well gt over it b:pleased thts the reason we all came to this sever 2 pk b:bye

You call that.. pk? I call it failb:bye
    kenlee wrote: »
    strange coz in my lvl 50-70 (around april/may) i know many crimson who pvped and only a few KD were pvping... rest were rushing to 80-90, inluding icon

If u say so..
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Big if ur talkin about hidden orchid, i didnt kill u cuz after killin all ur other friends u started running and i hate chasing people so i let u go, and Aj I dont Q.Q whn i gt killed, ask kirbie she'll tell u. Its a pvp server if u die in it oh well gt over it b:pleased thts the reason we all came to this sever 2 pk b:bye

For the love of god....

dictionary.com

Learn to spell, not only do you look like a total moron when you type like that, it's very hard to figure out wtf you're trying to say.
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    For the love of god....

dictionary.com

Learn to spell, not only do you look like a total moron when you type like that, it's very hard to figure out wtf you're trying to say.

b:victory YAAAAAY SPELLING!!!!! b:cool

okay! I have to say..... The best guild at PvP is...... NOBODY!!!! =P Sorry, but I haven't been PKed at all so.... >.>........ Who wants to PK me?
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • Dustinmurphy - Harshlands
    Dustinmurphy - Harshlands Posts: 564 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    For the love of god....

dictionary.com

I frucks at spellenze azsez wreals, pleaser tech nmer to spealesz.

Best guild at pvp is IDK there are lots of factions that pk that keep quite so ya.....

And Hope I would love to pk you also gratz on 63!
    If anniversary pack threads keep getting made I'll keep trolling them until there isn't anymore!b:bye
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    I frucks at spellenze azsez wreals, pleaser tech nmer to spealesz.
    Best guild at pvp is IDK there are lots of factions that pk that keep quite so ya.....

................ Wow, even I type better than you and I'm sure I'm younger... b:shocked
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2009
    ................ Wow, even I type better than you and I'm sure I'm younger... b:shocked

You make it sound like im oldb:cry
    Im only 16 with a failed educationb:chuckle
    If anniversary pack threads keep getting made I'll keep trolling them until there isn't anymore!b:bye
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    You make it sound like im oldb:cry
    Im only 16 with a failed education

OMG OLD!!!!!!!!!!!! *hope points at Dustin* b:scorn

Actually, thinking about it.... I have to say GG in the first weeks it came out... Thinking back I did get PKed quite a ton b:chuckle b:beg oooh i wanna get pked....
  • Karmasbich - Harshlands
    Karmasbich - Harshlands Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    b:laugh LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL well we all know who wins at TW

But PvP............................ O.o........ hmmmmm I can't say KD since I've only been PKed 1-2 times by KD........

Kylin, a few more times......... Then.............. o.o........ GG...... Nah, I only got pked like a few times too........... >.>............... hmmm.....

>.< I dunno, I haven't been PKed recently at all.......... If you asked a few levels back I would give a straight answer LOL b:surrender

b:sweat....... Hmmmm...... I might have to figure out which guild PvPs the most.............................. xD......

Your guild isn't on Kingdom's radar. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited November 2009

b:sweat and i'm glad about that......... T__T rather not get KoSed rofl.... >.<..
    b:thanks <-- me thankful to not be KoSed by the best guild in harshlands
  • Karmasbich - Harshlands
    Karmasbich - Harshlands Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    b:sweat and i'm glad about that......... T__T rather not get KoSed rofl.... >.<..
    b:thanks <-- me thankful to not be KoSed by the best guild in harshlands

Well, you complained about not being PKed by them. O.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2009
    Kingdom isn't the best guild in harshlands come on there struggling because they recruited tim and lots of others that were from there kos b:bye
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    edited November 2009

You found PvP button at 90. Actually.. u stil didn't find it so this topic doesn't concern you. Move along lad.
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    Well, you complained about not being PKed by them. O.o

O.o....... No... i was just saying that I didn't get PKed by them much lol xD
    Kingdom isn't the best guild in harshlands come on there struggling because they recruited tim and lots of others that were from there kos b:bye

Well, if you have to see it, Kingdom does have the most land still. And they haven't lost any land at all even though they get dozens of TWs. Wow they recruited KoS people? Ouch, well, sometimes you have to break down barriers for the "greater good"....
    You found PvP button at 90. Actually.. u stil didn't find it so this topic doesn't concern you. Move along lad.

... Huh? I've been always looking at the rankings for Harshland (Level and PK) forever......... b:surrender
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    O.o....... No... i was just saying that I didn't get PKed by them much lol xD

Well, if you have to see it, Kingdom does have the most land still. And they haven't lost any land at all even though they get dozens of TWs. Wow they recruited KoS people? Ouch, well, sometimes you have to break down barriers for the "greater good"....

... Huh? I've been always looking at the rankings for Harshland (Level and PK) forever......... b:surrender

KD has been losing lands lol u obviously havent been playing:p
    edited November 2009

Well to be honest I don't care so it don't bother me just pointing it out that Kd isn't as good as people say it is.
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    BeingHope whats ur IQ? Like seriouslly go away >.>
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    edited November 2009

I wouldn't be talkin your IQ is ****.b:bye
  • Juggernaut - Harshlands
    Juggernaut - Harshlands Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited November 2009

Aww leave her alone.
    b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    I wouldn't be talkin your IQ is ****.b:bye

Face it kid. Unsucefull troll is ur last name atm. Please GTFO and take ur fail with you.
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    edited November 2009
    Face it kid. Unsucefull troll is ur last name atm. Please GTFO and take ur fail with you.

lmao ya i so fail i proud of itz!

I like that last name ty!

Why don't we do this I'll take my failed self a leave, if you take ur wise annoying **** a leave watcha say?
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    lmao ya i so fail i proud of itz!

I like that last name ty!

Why don't we do this I'll take my failed self a leave, if you take ur wise annoying **** a leave watcha say?

Sorry. I'am not **** so i didn't got it.. You want a what?
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    edited November 2009
    Sorry. I'am not **** so i didn't got it.. You want a what?

lmao I'll be the bigger man and walk away no point in talking to ya.b:bye
    I'm also not polish, If your wondering. =D
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited November 2009

O.o My IQ before I lost my memory or after?
    Aww leave her alone.
    b:cute

b:cry THANK YOU KIND... O.o SIR!!!! (read that in a book somewhere I think... xD...)

b:sweat..................... I'm a fail............ Actually I already knew that :D Messed up my stats with Dex LOL =P Gotta get a re-set stone sometime.... b:chuckle
  • Hellsarcher - Harshlands
    Hellsarcher - Harshlands Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    ya at the moment in my opinion no guild stands out pvp wise.

but then again cant you say that about any other factions as well?
    None. This happens cause of lack of guilds with decent levels. In LC even tho map is pretty much CQ land, lots of guilds get out there and fight (FinalOak, Ominious, RQ, Spec, SG1 Doesn't Owns, Gz etc etc). In HL its pretty much 3 guilds for long time aka Kylin, Kingdom and the flavour of the month rpk faction (Ethics atm). Half of the server hates Kylin, other half hates Kingdom but when they turn 80 or 90 all they want is to join one of then. Makes sense..

Anyway like i said before i loved the pvp in this server in my 50-low 70, when Pendulun and LS put some fight in swamps/zhen spots and later with Crimson on butter/fish. Unfortunelly when Crimson put some fight they had like 9 guys that actually PvPed.. >.>

Moto in HL: Get 95, buy a lunar and try to be someone.

you just made a acount on LC o.0
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    You know you can edit your previous posts right? Instead of triple posting, you should try it, it's super easy b:victory
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    You know you can edit your previous posts right? Instead of triple posting, you should try it, it's super easy b:victory

b:chuckle Were you talking about me? b:laugh
  • Last - Harshlands
    Last - Harshlands Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited November 2009

What is your name?
  • Hellsarcher - Harshlands
    Hellsarcher - Harshlands Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited November 2009

ty spoons ima try it next time b:cute
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    @Last, whoa..... How'd you get from this:

To that?
    What is your name?

At least someone here knows how to reply the right way b:laughb:victory:
    ty spoons ima try it next time b:cute
  • Hipster - Harshlands
    Hipster - Harshlands Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    i wouldnt give that to any of the recent guilds, both KD and KY has decent and good people, but too many not that decent people on both side.

for the other guilds, i lack knowledge, and i guess that explains.