Genie Affinity

lilyuffie
lilyuffie Posts: 0 Arc User
edited November 2009 in Suggestion Box
A genie's affinities should be implemented onto the Genie when selling it in a catshop. I bought a genie for 1.5m, thinking hey, this things got good spells. Then when I bought it, some of the skills were obsolete, thanks to the previous owner for not using the free stone of refreshment to replace the affinities. I'd like to say thank you to you sir if you're reading this. Anyways, now I'm trying to sell it back, but I don't really want to deceive the buyer into thinking that the spells are fully functional when they're not. I know I could just tell them that, but then nobody would probably buy it. :(
Post edited by lilyuffie on

Comments

• anymoor
    anymoor Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Keep to your upstanding morals and don't cheat people just cuz you got cheated. Whoever sold that to you will get their punishment in other ways, at other times. Maybe you can contact a GM and they can help you. I, unfortunately, was looking up info about Genies because I know nothing about them, so I can't help you there. Though I would have made the same mistake.

Sometimes bad things happen to good people, but worse things are in store for the bad people.

Lygress, 55 veno