LA or Arcane makes full attack cleric

jl3elvline
jl3elvline Posts: 1 Arc User
edited November 2009 in Cleric
hi every1!! Im hitting 90 soon i was a support cleric but since im in a rpk guild i wanna switch to full attack cleric. So is arcane actually helpful in pvp if it is should i put hp shard or phy deff on my hh90 set. Or LA is better for full attack cleric. I've heard many different opinions and im confussing. b:kiss Thx for all ur respond
Post edited by jl3elvline on

Comments

• Lenyel - Harshlands
    Lenyel - Harshlands Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Well, as LA build i know so well that LA on 9x is pointless: first cause MAG influence on magic attack becomes too strong, and then cause on LA build you are forced to shard your armor with citrine, to supply the 5 on vit, while on arcane you get all the HP you need from VIT and refines, being able to shard armor with garnets.

I did many simulations, but atm i lost links ^^' what i found out is that LA has few more HP than arcane (with arcane's VIT capped at 70; bringing it to 100 or over, you will have even more HP) while arcane has some more p.def (arcane sharded pdef LA sharded HP). The thing that makes Arcane more interesting is the increased m.atk (depending on how much vit u put. If you obviously put 180 VIT, well u have same or less m.atk than LA build :P).

Over this, if you can afford very high refines (over +6 i suppose) you can also afford to go pure MAG, which means devasting m.atk.

At the end, everything is depending by how you wanna play. And with this i dont means if u wanna be full support or full attack (which are inexistent idiocies), but how you play PvP. If you prefer best survivability or best damages. Or the "virtue that's in the middle"... And balance it.

For what i have seen anyways about 15 immaculate garnets on a TT90 set is a "cap" quantity. I mean, after you already put 15 G8 Garnets on armor (comprehensive of helm and cape obviously) the % decrease p.dmgs increase too slow to be worth. When you hace sharded 15 garnets on a arcane armor, imo is time to put citrines in all sockets left free (after 15 sockets, to have more you prolly need money to expand sockets; cape and helm are generally the cheapest to expand to 4, then boots if u choose to use TT80 gold instead TT90 - that imo are better - and so on).

I hope i have been a bit clear :P (my english isnt that good)
  • Nelae - Heavens Tear
    Nelae - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    >.> if you are lv90 soon you cant be called FAC cause you have all the skills (probably).

On other hand if you want to PvP, again what ya want. LA does not gimp your attack that much in PvP but gives you more a chance to survive a gank.
    Then robe cleric with more mag can kill faster, but you need to take good care of your gear.

<.< i smell a troll (sry if i am wrong) lv90 does not know this thingies -.-
    b:dirty
  • Black_lce - Heavens Tear
    Black_lce - Heavens Tear Posts: 320 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    fail post, from 70+ clerics should no there is no longer a "FAC" or a "FSC" as we r just clerics. that was just a way to tell ppl wat skittles we focused on lvling first.b:bye