chocolate additive ?

Oathtoorder - Sanctuary
Oathtoorder - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
edited November 2009 in General Discussion
so i was walking through archosaur , i saw something on the floor, it said ' chocolate additive ' i looked around , nobody was there , so i picked it up , what is it for ? and how much is it worth ?
Post edited by Oathtoorder - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Mehunglo - Sanctuary
    Mehunglo - Sanctuary Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I think it was an Xmas thing. It was one of a few ingredients to give ole Chris Cringle in exchange for delicious chocolates or something like that, and as far as the value, whatever the merch will give you... I think... I could be way off... Heck I might be so far off maybe I shouldn't even post this... b:chuckle
    "Clatto Verata N... Necktie..."
  • Angel__sora - Sanctuary
    Angel__sora - Sanctuary Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Wow. Haven't seen anything like that since before DW and HL servers came out. I got something like that randomly while digging mats. Apparently, they're part of some sort of chocolate creation quest that either doesn't exist in our version anymore or never did. I'm guessing that whatever allowed people to obtain them before is gone now and someone started on an old character and found it in their bank or something. As for the sale price, well, people really won't buy something that has no purpose in the game, probably why it was ditched on the ground to begin with.
    One man's pain is another man's lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ceshiari - Sanctuary
    Ceshiari - Sanctuary Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Actually, that chocolate additive was part of many goodies you would get from xmas event, that would create delicious chocolates at the Foreigner on the boat outside of Fragrant Hills (#29 on World Quest) 642 614

Chocolates are a concoction that is ignored yet again by the Devs. They are really useful things, that give random buffs, and healing/mp recharge, very similiar to HP/MP food from the anni packs.

Sad, really....that this isnt implemented. It really is the little things that make a game more in depth and fun ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Davitiel - Heavens Tear
    Davitiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Hmm, sounds yummy, eat it! b:chuckle

Last Christmas there was an event where you could get some materials to make chocolates that had different effects.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    And now faith, hope, and charity remain; but the greatest of these is charity.
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    Pressa - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    b:sweat Yah it was someone cleaning out their bank space from xmas where mines gave chocolate pieces and you made chocolate at a NPC (I think jolly jones but I forget xD) It was stupid cause you would farm mats and get chocolate and it was good stuff but it took alot of farming to get the good kinds. Chocolate additive was a base ingredient used in every chocolate making.
    b:sad I liked the xmas event but I don't want my mines bogarded by chocolate nomore it doesn't make the game better. b:dirty And the chocolate thing wasn't even in the game till last xmas.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
    Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    You can still use them at the foreigner NPC (step 29 of the Villa Quest).

But you need more than only addictives to make some items with it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh