birthday packs

VENOZOMBIE - Heavens Tear
VENOZOMBIE - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
edited November 2009 in Suggestion Box
Now we've all seen anni packs to celebrate pwi's birthday but how about a pack that we can buy for our friends on their birthdays lol
Post edited by VENOZOMBIE - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Hisuna - Sanctuary
    Hisuna - Sanctuary Posts: 1,071 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Unless the item inside is a physical cake that I can actually chow down on I would have to say no.

A spinoff of this idea would be to implement a birthday pack that is automatically added to the inventory of the highest level character on the account on the registered birthdate.

EDIT: I just realized a flaw in my plan as well, seeing as people would make accounts and set the birthday for the next day or the same day just to get the items.

Either the items would have to be something non-tradeable, or it would have the be the characters birthday, as in the creation date of the char.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The family is a haven in a heartless world.
    Once a Guardian, Always a Guardian. Element: Fire.
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Unless the item inside is a physical cake that I can actually chow down on I would have to say no.

A spinoff of this idea would be to implement a birthday pack that is automatically added to the inventory of the highest level character on the account on the registered birthdate.

EDIT: I just realized a flaw in my plan as well, seeing as people would make accounts and set the birthday for the next day or the same day just to get the items.

Either the items would have to be something non-tradeable, or it would have the be the characters birthday, as in the creation date of the char.

The gift could be 1 firework that when used would write Happy Birthday in the sky. That should not unbalance the game too much... and make them non-tradable.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Hisuna - Sanctuary
    Hisuna - Sanctuary Posts: 1,071 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    The gift could be 1 firework that when used would write Happy Birthday in the sky. That should not unbalance the game too much... and make them non-tradable.

They already have that firework. b:surrender

I see no harm in an untradeable non-combat type item being given to year old characters. Like the mount they gave away on the anniversary. I hardly feel that unbalanced the game. Maybe some sort of fashion...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The family is a haven in a heartless world.
    Once a Guardian, Always a Guardian. Element: Fire.
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    They already have that firework. b:surrender

I see no harm in an untradeable non-combat type item being given to year old characters. Like the mount they gave away on the anniversary. I hardly feel that unbalanced the game. Maybe some sort of fashion...

A max speed mount imbalances the farming side of the game.
    A piece of fashion or some silly b-day cake that would work like one the pills, and would add a cake and candles to the top of ones head would be funny.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.