seems like need to complete a quest
but... which one??

thanks...
Post edited by SmexyGuy - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Ninnuam - Sanctuary
    Ninnuam - Sanctuary Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    That's the final reward for finishing the chrono quest chain.
    Remember that level 70 quest with raged wrath chief etc that unlocked Old Heavens tear for the Sundown belt? Well at level 90 it continues and you can unlock 3 more past maps. That belt is the reward for unlocking the final one.

Not to put you down, but each map gets harder and harder to unlock, last one needing TTs 2-3, 3-2 and 3-3, both FB99s, room 38 in cube of fate, and a full rebirth delta run.

Gl =p
    b:dirty
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Those are the past map belts.
    Old Heaven's Tear - 1st Map (Sundown/Nightfall)
    Old Unicorn Forest - 2nd Map (Frostcore Pendant/Vibrating Starlight)
    Old Valley of the Scarred - 3rd Map (Requiem of Hell/Jade of Heaven) - Great for EXP.
    Old Desert Tower - 4th Map (Guard of Thundershock/Paradise Sachet)

As already stated, each map gets harder to unlock. Just gonna list. Some info may not be right.

I think Old Unicorn Forest requires some Old Heaven's Tear stuff, fb89(Eden), TT2-3 (Wurlord + Feng), fb99 Sage and 4th Wave of Rebirth Delta.

Old Valley of the Scarred is... some stuff in Old Unicorn Forest, fb89(Brim), TT2-1, 2-2, 2-3 (only certain bosses), fb99 Demon, and 5th Wave of Rebirth Delta.

Old Desert Tower... Old Valley of Scarred stuff, Room 38 of Cube (have to complete it), TT2-3, 3-2, and 3-3 (only certain bosses, not full runs), both fb99s, then full Rebirth Delta.

I'm still working on unlocking 4th myself for the belt... only got 3-2 left on my current step.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Legerity - Sanctuary
    Legerity - Sanctuary Posts: 1,072 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Like Ninuam said, that's the reward for unlocking the 4th past map, Moonshade Desert.

OHT is the first map which should've given you a sundown/nightfall pendant.

Unicorn Forest comes next followed by Valley of the Scarred (only accessible after 90 I believe)

Each map gives you a belt for unlocking them.

Edit:
    What they both said.
  • Plicid - Heavens Tear
    Plicid - Heavens Tear Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    all others come with unlocking the map, but 95 gold one(guard of thundershock) has a couple extra steps. have to kill a few mobs and a mini boss inside. then have to go to special area in TT and kill one of 2 bosses then you get it.
  • Samthesmile - Sanctuary
    Samthesmile - Sanctuary Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Also to complete you spiritual cultivation at lv100 you need to have completed your full chrono quest.