Help for a new BM

infinitebluesky
infinitebluesky Posts: 4 Arc User
edited November 2009 in Blademaster
Hi,this is the first time i play this game i need some help to build a good BM. I would like to make a sword or fist BM, can you tell me how to assign points?
How many per lvl in str,vit,agi and mag.

A little question about the skills: can i raise all the skill i want (having money and spirit) or ther's a limit (something like 100 total levels)?

thank you all very much
Post edited by infinitebluesky on

Comments

• Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Best advice is to take a little time reading this:http://pwi-wiki.perfectworld.com/index.php/Lyndura%27s_Blademaster_Class_Guide.

Then if anything you are not sure about, just ask in forums
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rupture - Dreamweaver
    Rupture - Dreamweaver Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Hi,this is the first time i play this game i need some help to build a good BM. I would like to make a sword or fist BM, can you tell me how to assign points?

A little question about the skills: can i raise all the skill i want (having money and spirit) or ther's a limit (something like 100 total levels)?

thank you all very much

For swords and heavy armor its 5 str 3 dex per 2 level, so that gives you 2 points left over to add into wherever u want (don't put it into mag, you don't need mag at all just leave it at 5). For fists and heavy armor you need 5str and 4dex, so you have 1 point left over. You could also use light armor, but that is not advised for BM's; just in case you want to use light armor its 4str and 3 dex for swords with 3 points left over, and for fists it's 3str and 4dex with 3 points left over. Oh and skills, you can get as many as you want. I know it's kinda confusing o.O
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited November 2009

thank you all very much

5 str 4 dex each lvl and 1 extra point to either vit or dex for fist
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Oh and skills, you can get as many as you want.

A small correction... you can get as many as you have coin and spirit for... after about level 20, you're always going to be short one or the other. Especially if you're trying to level 2 weapon paths.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga