!! warning !!

_Ghoul_ - Lost City
_Ghoul_ - Lost City Posts: 973 Arc User
edited November 2009 in Barbarian
ok i have a main i play when i wana play for real but i got tired off the veno lv78 fox (venomancer) for being to normal so i made a few char lving them fast with differnt build not knewn ingame for being fails and i made this barb its a fist meaing dex and little str and rest into VIT j have same stat as normal barbs meaning 3vit each 2 lv from how a axe barb with latest axes would we with vit i did the math anyways i want a tank and from experience vit owns
vit help with physic and magic every attack goes on hp anyways its LA with fist have stun dont remember the name swing or so and the next skil lwish is like the venos amp wish lower deff so i am wondering from what i am saying here what u guys think i mean i dobt 2 hold agro u need high damage cos we all knew barb arnt dds i cant stop ppl from flaming but i hope u guys coe with ideas i mean MAYBE this is why PWI let players wear al kind off weapon even iff its from another class oooh i have been pked verry few times its really show how pp fear barbs dosent it b:dirty
Post edited by _Ghoul_ - Lost City on

Comments

• pand0ra
    pand0ra Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Huh ?

to hold aggro a barb will use a skill named flesh ream (Roar skill if multiple targets to aggro)

A barb cannot execute his skills with a fist weapon equipped. It must be an axe/hammer type weapon.
    PKing without using skills ? Good luck to you sir !

A suggestion, Punctuation is your friend. If you expect someone to reply to your thread it has to be easy to read.
  • Black_lce - Heavens Tear
    Black_lce - Heavens Tear Posts: 320 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    pand0ra wrote: »
    Huh ?

PKing without using skills ? Good luck to you sir !

A suggestion, Punctuation is your friend. If you expect someone to reply to your thread it has to be easy to read.

i 2nd and 3rd this ^^
  • XylolyX - Heavens Tear
    XylolyX - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    ok i have a main i play when i wana play for real but i got tired off the veno lv78 fox (venomancer) for being to normal so i made a few char lving them fast with differnt build not knewn ingame for being fails and i made this barb its a fist meaing dex and little str and rest into VIT j have same stat as normal barbs meaning 3vit each 2 lv from how a axe barb with latest axes would we with vit i did the math anyways i want a tank and from experience vit owns
    vit help with physic and magic every attack goes on hp anyways its LA with fist have stun dont remember the name swing or so and the next skil lwish is like the venos amp wish lower deff so i am wondering from what i am saying here what u guys think i mean i dobt 2 hold agro u need high damage cos we all knew barb arnt dds i cant stop ppl from flaming but i hope u guys coe with ideas i mean MAYBE this is why PWI let players wear al kind off weapon even iff its from another class oooh i have been pked verry few times its really show how pp fear barbs dosent it b:dirty

Absolutely no punctuation FTW!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lvl10XBarb
    Lvl10XArcher
    lvl10XAssassin
  • Hazardus - Heavens Tear
    Hazardus - Heavens Tear Posts: 937 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Yes PW allows barbs to equip a lot of different types of weapons. BUT! t does not allow you to use your skills with them. With fists you can only do normal attacks and those are relatively lower damage. Also you cant turn tiger until you either go barefisted or swap to a low level axe. Once you are tiger your equipment is locked and so you ant swap back to another weapon.

I suggest you start working towards the usual barb build by adding str only and no more dex for the next few levels. Maybe by level 60 you will catch up to a normal barb. GL.
    When the going gets tough; Get a tank!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nocturne mature HT guild - we invite people, not levels.
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    wow NO love at all b:cry .Ok ya i gota switch 2 use skill yep i knew and i am doing that 2 its not like i wont use skill but just only the one usefull like stun nerf agro tiger skill in pvp or duel its a must 2 switch 2 axes stun and switch to fist and spark pk mode lol i like it u gota try it lol
  • Samthesmile - Sanctuary
    Samthesmile - Sanctuary Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    wow NO love at all b:cry .Ok ya i gota switch 2 use skill yep i knew and i am doing that 2 its not like i wont use skill but just only the one usefull like stun nerf agro tiger skill in pvp or duel its a must 2 switch 2 axes stun and switch to fist and spark pk mode lol i like it u gota try it lol

Dude at least check your text before you post here. It's almost unreadable.
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    ty fixed b:victory b:laugh can someone rewrite what u wrote for ppl 2 read what i mean mush appreciated
  • __AsHRAcK__ - Lost City
    __AsHRAcK__ - Lost City Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Pk'in u is so much fun tbh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bai_Qi - Heavens Tear
    Bai_Qi - Heavens Tear Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Ok, 1st slow down and type. You sound like ur thinking to fast for ur fingers. 2nd, If u build ur Barb. correctly he can aggro with little or no damage to ur party. You can also try using a BM as ur lead, but u have to pay attention to what ur doing and run a few steps ahead of ur team. Does that help?
  • GodlyTank - Dreamweaver
    GodlyTank - Dreamweaver Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Oh gawd... Try a Bowbarian, you will have much better results b:victory lol
    b:sweat
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    ok i dont want to talk with censured b:shutup

anyways can a Gm close this tread i dont wana give away my build 2

censured b:shutup

i hope 2 we 8x so i can pk the weak minded b:shutup