Question about Sage/Demon Skills

Options
Abide - Harshlands
Abide - Harshlands Posts: 92 Arc User
edited November 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
So i was looking around on the name to find a good site with like everything i needed to know about skills/genies etc for perfect world. I came across Sage/demon forms i guess for perfect world. I'm a Wizard if u wanted to know mah class. Back to business i came across Sage/demon skills once u hit 89? i think thats it If im wrong tell me what level you get before you have to choose between the too.

I seen the skills such as Stone rain and Divine pyrogram basically some of the basic moves u get once your 1-30 and on the right hand side it shows where the skills drop from. This is where i get confused, its basically telling me that i have to go find the demon skills of the skills i already have? And i have to obtain them from FB's? is this right?

Simply enough could someone just like layout how to get the skills for sage/demon?

So i would have to do the FB's for the Skills?
Could you also buy the skills to?

OH and btw this is where i got the skills from. http://www.ecatomb.net/pwi/skillmg.php

Right side Shows drop and Left shows skill self-explanitory lol.
~! Pkers Cons !~
Pking Noobs = Raging Noobs = Noobs get high level ( Also feeling sorry that level 30's getting pked by 80s+ = Them same Noobs that was being pked and now is a higher level Thurst bang them same high levels that were pking them = Hurting the Clans that pk low level noobs because in the long run them same noobs might would of want to join your faction but now they think otherwise and go to another faction.

This is the life line i will live.

완벽한 세상이 프로.
Post edited by Abide - Harshlands on

Comments

• wnight
    wnight Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    "Simply enough could someone just like layout how to get the skills for sage/demon?"

to obtain the ability to have Sage/Demon you must:
    A.to complete main chain quests (marked yellow) at ~lvl 89 which refers to Cultivation lvl.
    B.each Sage/Demon version of skill looted(if very lucky from bosses 90+) or created by using pages+ink+coin at Forges. (for details how to create search forums).

"OH and btw this is where i got the skills from. http://www.ecatomb.net/pwi/skillmg.php

Right side Shows drop and Left shows skill self-explanitory lol."

Ecatomb site describes all skills ingame which can be obtainable in general and not the way how you obtain them. Therefore all skills 79 and up(including Sage/Demon versions) are only available either drops or creating.Mind that lvl requirement for Sage/Demon version even for "low" lvl skills/spells varies.b:bye
  • Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    Vitenka - Dreamweaver Posts: 4,125 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Think of Demon/Sage as level-11 of a skill. You get your normal skill, and then you upgrade it to the better Demon/Sage version.
  • Abide - Harshlands
    Abide - Harshlands Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Ahh thank you so much.
    ~! Pkers Cons !~
    Pking Noobs = Raging Noobs = Noobs get high level ( Also feeling sorry that level 30's getting pked by 80s+ = Them same Noobs that was being pked and now is a higher level Thurst bang them same high levels that were pking them = Hurting the Clans that pk low level noobs because in the long run them same noobs might would of want to join your faction but now they think otherwise and go to another faction.

This is the life line i will live.

완벽한 세상이 프로.