rhaal Posts: 0 Arc User
edited November 2009 in Blademaster
what use str dex vit for sword?
Post edited by rhaal on

Comments

• rhaal
    rhaal Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    str 3 dex 2 vit 1 and str 2 dex 0 vit 1?
  • Mythsoul - Heavens Tear
    Mythsoul - Heavens Tear Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    just add 3 strength a level and make sure you have enough dex for your swords rest into dex or vit
    All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring.
  • Melack - Harshlands
    Melack - Harshlands Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    just add 3 strength a level and make sure you have enough dex for your swords rest into dex or vit

OMG!!!! lol

look bm vit build = failed b:chuckle (when u check that a "bm" is doing a barb!!! build something most b WRONG!) right now im a vit build cuz i use a reset scroll after i max all my axe skills im going to reset again to dex axe/pole/sword n some lvl 60 fist xD brutal for pvp (yeah im going to b able to use all those at my lvl FTW!!!!) multipath is the way a bm should be build!! y r u going to do a BARB build again = fail lolzzz b:chuckle a 8X or 9X CANT tank like a barb even like a 7X barb! dont have enough vit! n believe me they suck at pvp! (i beat "vit" builds a lot lol)

now

go str n dex so u can use pole/fist/sword at ur lvl
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    OMG!!!! lol

look bm vit build = failed b:chuckle (when u check that a "bm" is doing a barb!!! build something most b WRONG!) right now im a vit build cuz i use a reset scroll after i max all my axe skills im going to reset again to dex axe/pole/sword n some lvl 60 fist xD brutal for pvp (yeah im going to b able to use all those at my lvl FTW!!!!) multipath is the way a bm should be build!! y r u going to do a BARB build again = fail lolzzz b:chuckle a 8X or 9X CANT tank like a barb even like a 7X barb! dont have enough vit! n believe me they suck at pvp! (i beat "vit" builds a lot lol)

now

umm i have vit quite a bit in fact i use fist/axes and i tank bosses perfectly fine. there is nothing wrong with any build i hate people saying other people are fail cause they dont go the same path as them and i am sick of it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • XbladeXBm - Dreamweaver
    XbladeXBm - Dreamweaver Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    umm i have vit quite a bit in fact i use fist/axes and i tank bosses perfectly fine. there is nothing wrong with any build i hate people saying other people are fail cause they dont go the same path as them and i am sick of it.

+1

The only bad build for a BM is one that adds magic, but tbh I bet a GOOD player could make even that work.
    People can follow every cookie cutter guide build in the forums and still suck.
  • Melack - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    +1

The only bad build for a BM is one that adds magic, but tbh I bet a GOOD player could make even that work.
    People can follow every cookie cutter guide build in the forums and still suck.

vit build r from the guide thats y every1 go for that build

ok lets use another work but fail *give u some cookies* the true is that almost all the players go for a vit build that is the same build of a barb, n hey, we r not barbs....i have 103 vit with my adds, 70 base planning to cap to 50 in a few lvls xD enough dex to use my weapons b:victory = better for pvp n yeah ur actually right a GOOD player can work with any class, or build, however the lack of skills, resourses, combos, etc its going to make it bored n more dificult....
  • Kylley - Sanctuary
    Kylley - Sanctuary Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    rhaal wrote: »
    str 3 dex 2 vit 1 and str 2 dex 0 vit 1?

For two lvls you get 10 points, they go like this:

Str: 5
    Dex: 3
    Vit: 2
    Hi! =^.^=
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Main pets:
    Rayder, Sharptooth Wolfling: main pet
    Lyro, Guardian Wolf: magic tank, dder
    Kowlin: lurer
    Flameche, Blazing Pheonix
    BigBro, Crystalline Magmite: tanker (Yes i finally have a magmite, my bro gave me his cause he got a Walker b:surrender )
  • AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear
    AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,413 Arc User
    edited November 2009

ok lets use another work but fail *give u some cookies* the true is that almost all the players go for a vit build that is the same build of a barb, n hey, we r not barbs....i have 103 vit with my adds, 70 base planning to cap to 50 in a few lvls xD enough dex to use my weapons b:victory = better for pvp n yeah ur actually right a GOOD player can work with any class, or build, however the lack of skills, resourses, combos, etc its going to make it bored n more dificult....

Please, for all that is sane, write with an attempt at using proper grammar and spelling.

And your post is opinion based. You should state it as so.
    Retired

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Melack - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    Please, for all that is sane, write with an attempt at using proper grammar and spelling.

And your post is opinion based. You should state it as so.

weird....personal opinion jum....there most be a reason y almost all the endgamers bms go multipah...i cant think in 1 reason....oh wait!!! cuz they realized that extra vit againts a wiz/archer means nothing (vit points) OR cuz u got all ur hp from ur armor + refine + shard...AND maybe cuz they like to HIT archers for a change...our class have 4 paths? to focus just on 1? lol...
  • Rupture - Dreamweaver
    Rupture - Dreamweaver Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Escorian ftw, no back talk or he's shove his fist up your **** b:angry
  • Ikurei - Dreamweaver
    Ikurei - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,006 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    OMG!!!! lol

now

weird....personal opinion jum....there most be a reason y almost all the endgamers bms go multipah...i cant think in 1 reason....oh wait!!! cuz they realized that extra vit againts a wiz/archer means nothing (vit points) OR cuz u got all ur hp from ur armor + refine + shard...AND maybe cuz they like to HIT archers for a change...our class have 4 paths? to focus just on 1? lol...

Are you in third grade? What the **** are you even saying? Get off the forums and don't try to debate anything with anyone until you have a basic understanding of the english language.

Only thing that I could get out of that drivel is that it's stupid to put points into vit, correct? Having points in vit is pretty damn useful at lower levels. You know what I mean? Those levels where you level too quickly to bother with refining anything (so up until around levels 60-70).
    Meh, saw a couple other people doing this so...
    "Time to kill a famous thread then." andracil
    "Banning a troll is the ultimate troll my good sirs" eatwithspoons
    "Be careful about all of the GIRLs (Guy in RL) that you meet." eatwithspoons
    "We are all trolls or else we wouldn't have so many posts under our names. Deal with it." Sevas - Heavens Tear
    "Necro hunting >:3
    Also, I'm in someone's sig!" andracil (Sorry, I had to.b:surrender)
    "Welcome to the forums. You will die here." Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
  • ElMiedo - Heavens Tear
    ElMiedo - Heavens Tear Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Are you in third grade? What the **** are you even saying? Get off the forums and don't try to debate anything with anyone until you have a basic understanding of the english language.

ROFL

My input: Nothing is wrong with vit builds. It's just that once you get to a certain point, the HP bonus isn't all that significant.
  • Soujiro_Z - Sanctuary
    Soujiro_Z - Sanctuary Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited November 2009

Only thing that I could get out of that drivel is that it's stupid to put points into vit, correct? Having points in vit is pretty damn useful at lower levels. You know what I mean? Those levels where you level too quickly to bother with refining anything (so up until around levels 60-70).

im wondering who is most "stupid" the one that try to "debate" in a foreing lenguage or the one that doesnt have any valid argument and just mock of the first person lol.

im from central america and my english is not that good too

now, for me vit wasnt usefull till lvl 35+ almost all the mobs are phys, so with low vit any bm can survive, plus you get sutra im also multipath well im just start getting more skills ^^ and im also reseting to get more dex a low vit bm can do it pretty good with a +3 armor and some nice vit adds, also it is true that i win almost all the duels against vit bms. so if ur doing a bm u can add vit or not depends of the playing stile
    [SIGPIC] [/SIGPIC]