FB19 Glitched / Bugged HELP!

Adolpha - Heavens Tear
Adolpha - Heavens Tear Posts: 45 Arc User
edited November 2009 in Support Desk
This person we are trying to help, the person who helped him didn't get the monsters before the boss, proceeded with the boss (and the person inserted the tab) for the FB and didn't get the boss kill for the FB because he didn't kill the mobs before hand, he tried to go back to the elder and get the tabs but the elder wouldn't give the Tabs.
!~ My Characters ~!

!~ Lv 74 Venomancer - Adolpha ~!
!~ Lv 72 Cleric - Tai_Kishi ~!
!~ Lv 72 Barbarian - Arkaius ~!
!~ Lv 17 Blademaster - Raiokkusu ~!
Post edited by Adolpha - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Baalbak - Dreamweaver
    Baalbak - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    ahh... there is the all too common misunderstanding then.

tabs and quests are two totally separate entities. the sole purpose of that tab is to give xp for the squad. it is 100% unnecessary to complete the actual quests inside of the fb instance. All you must do is go back in and do the quest correctly - kill the little 'uns first. New quest will appear to kill boss. Boss quest will infact be completed without the presence of the tab being used by the no longer tabber.

(I just tanked 3 FB 59's at once tonight, would have been 4 if my wizzie was online too.) so, yeah... the quest will be done even if you aren't the tabber, and even if it isn't tabbed at all. You may however find it a tad more difficult to find decent help without a tab, since thats all the higher levels really seem to care about - quick xp, **** the quest.

what you could do is have your tabless tabber join another squad that is doing their fb (one that will do it right). that, or you just solo it for them Mrs. level 63 veno b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired..
This discussion has been closed.