GMs don't listen!!

haxorzz
haxorzz Posts: 12 Arc User
edited November 2009 in Suggestion Box
They don't listen to our ideas or anything we want so everyone stop posting suggestions they will NEVER listen to!
Post edited by haxorzz on

Comments

• Taranta - Dreamweaver
    Taranta - Dreamweaver Posts: 387 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Wow...spam much? I fear my brain cells have been damaged from the pure lack of thought put into this post. Go back to qq-ing about the anni packs and GM's in GD. We're happy here.

Inb4lock.
    I shall dominate the Dreamweaver server through the use of Baked goods...and only baked goods.^^[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Venomancers are Female. Barbarians are male. It will forever be this way. So suck it up and deal with it already.
  • haxorzz
    edited November 2009
    Wow...spam much? I fear my brain cells have been damaged from the pure lack of thought put into this post. Go back to qq-ing about the anni packs and GM's in GD. We're happy here.

Inb4lock.

It's not lack of thought it's the truth, when have you ever seen a suggestion from here actually be put into the game?
  • Enzio - Heavens Tear
    Enzio - Heavens Tear Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    haxorzz wrote: »
    It's not lack of thought it's the truth, when have you ever seen a suggestion from here actually be put into the game?

Haven't since I started
    Why is the Rum gone? TELL ME NOW OR I WILL EAT YOUb:angry
  • Taranta - Dreamweaver
    Taranta - Dreamweaver Posts: 387 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    It's not lack of thought, it's the truth. When have you ever seen a suggestion from here actually be put into the game?

Edit: Fixed your grammar.

If you look at what Arryanamage posted in the sticky, quite a few of the suggestions that have been put here have made it into the game. They may not be exactly what you wanted, but they are there nonetheless.

So now, I shall leave you to your...entertainment here? I really don't see what you're trying to achieve by attacking the GM's. To each their own, I guess.
    I shall dominate the Dreamweaver server through the use of Baked goods...and only baked goods.^^[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Venomancers are Female. Barbarians are male. It will forever be this way. So suck it up and deal with it already.
  • Enzio - Heavens Tear
    Enzio - Heavens Tear Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Inb4lock.

You're whole signature is hypocritical, inb4lock is text talk. It's In before Lock. If you want to go by your standards b:laughb:pleased
    Why is the Rum gone? TELL ME NOW OR I WILL EAT YOUb:angry
  • haxorzz
    edited November 2009

Edit: Fixed your grammar.

If you look at what Arryanamage posted in the sticky, quite a few of the suggestions that have been put here have made it into the game. They may not be exactly what you wanted, but they are there nonetheless.

So now, I shall leave you to your...entertainment here? I really don't see what you're trying to achieve by attacking the GM's. To each their own, I guess.

What am I trying to achieve you ask? I'm try to make the GMs listen to us players and what WE want. Now what are you trying to achieve by attacking me? Must be an ego thing I guess? b:chuckle
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    What am I trying to achieve you ask? I'm try to make the GMs listen to us players and what WE want. Now what are you trying to achieve by attacking me? Must be an ego thing I guess? b:chuckle

You mean, have them listen to what YOU want? Last time I checked you do not speak for me since we have never spoken and you do not know what I want.

As much as I would rather see those packs go the way of the Dodo bird, I do not see how you can speak for my wants and desires..... <hint new fashion>
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • andracil
    andracil Posts: 2,949 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    What Taranta said is right.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.