Auction House Twilight Temple filter is broken

Options
2»

Comments

• Lyritha - Heavens Tear
    Lyritha - Heavens Tear Posts: 447 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I'm not as upset by the packs like other people. But this and that are completely unrelated.

I have never been a fan of lottery and that is what packs are... if you do not want them simply do not buy them.

But I guess I would be if I were on Harshlands or the other PvP server where a charm would be necessary to play (since everyone else has them) making the game more expensive than a P2P game or more tedious.
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I'm not as upset by the packs like other people. But this and that are completely unrelated.

I have never been a fan of lottery and that is what packs are... if you do not want them simply do not buy them.

But I guess I would be if I were on Harshlands or the other PvP server where a charm would be necessary to play (since everyone else has them) making the game more expensive than a P2P game or more tedious.

I think you posted on wrong thread, this one is about the Auction House Filter bug.
  • AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear
    AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,413 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    The darn bug booted me out the game yesterday. Sigh...had to send in a bug report and everything.
    Retired

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Falcondance - Heavens Tear
    Falcondance - Heavens Tear Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Har, I managed to get the Chintien's Armors that I needed for my TT70 bow just before this was posted, lol. Lucky me.

Now I can't decompose it and make my TT80, though! D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I always thought I'd be the only one doing crazy things for people who would never care enough to do it back or to act like idiots or be entirely vulnerable, and making someone fall in love with you is easy, and flying 3000 miles on four days notice because you can't just sit there and do nothing and breathe into telephones is not everyone's idea of love, but it is the way I can recognize it because that is what I do."
    Sig pic by Nowitsawn
  • Arverna - Sanctuary
    Arverna - Sanctuary Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Few bugs in few games is normal though and it not really a problem usually.

What is really starting to make me mad is the poor communication toward acknowledgment of those bugs: and AH bug is not a hard to reproduce bug...

But aye, seems like: "Who care? We hooked you with promises of future expansion so you just sit tight and buy more anni packs while you wait..... b:angry
  • psmitty
    psmitty Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    This cutting off of the TT filter seems to me to be a deliberate thing. At the later levels is when people are pressured more and more to cash shop. TT buying and selling is the only way, besides running your own cat shop, that non cash shoppers can get a large amount of money and stay competitive. Disabling the TT filter forces those who dont cash shop to consider either playing the game half effectively or think about cash shopping more and more. Of all the filters and everything in this game why is it that the TT filter is broken? I think disabled is a better word.b:angry
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Am I the only one who honestly just thinks they fcked up?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Now I just search through everything.

Takes awhile though :|
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-