Lets try this

Options
FooFooKity - Heavens Tear
FooFooKity - Heavens Tear Posts: 164 Arc User
edited November 2009 in General Discussion
Want to say THANK YOU to all the GM's and Mods of the forums you guys bare the brunt of many disgruntled players on a daily basis and hopefully take nothing said on the forums personally. The in-game monitoring of bots,cheaters,hacks, an people just not playing by the rules is by far the best in the Free to Play gaming community. Customer support is fairly quick on most days rarely does it take long for a submitted ticket to be replied to. Suggestions made with tickets are looked at and read and taken into consideration. There are always going to be problems with a game there isnt and never will be "the perfect" game, but I must say this one is a very well maintained game. In-game issues are promptly dealt with, problem players are dealt with accordingly, etc.
THANK YOU GMs and Mods for keeping the forums clean and free from vulgarity,posts in the appropriate threads, etc. THANK YOU GMs for all the great work you do in game keeping unruly players, cheaters,hackers etc out of the game and keeping the game fun to play. Keep up the fantastic work.
Post edited by FooFooKity - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Homaru - Harshlands
    Homaru - Harshlands Posts: 174 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    LMAAAOOOOOOO

inb4thelock

If your last thread got locked, try, try again.
    lmaooo
    b:bye
  • FooFooKity - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2009
    Options
    dont know why this would get locked if it does there is a serious problem I am sincerely sending my thanks to all the GMs and Mods they do a great job of keeping things running and makin sure rules are followed...wat is so wrong with saying thank you to them
  • Homaru - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Seems like sarcasm to me
  • FooFooKity - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Seems like sarcasm to me

then you are reading it all wrong you should go look in the stickied threads for sarcasm plenty of it there...NONE here ....go troll the stickied threads leave mine alone
  • Altros - Sanctuary
    Altros - Sanctuary Posts: 408 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    inb4thelock

even if it is sincere, it will be considered spam, and thus closed and sent to the thread graveyard.
    "No matter how dark the world is,
    light shall exist somewhere,
    even if only a small sliver,
    a light found among darkness,
    shines all the brighter." -unknown
  • Homaru - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    Options
    plus, its a better thread when its read as being sarcastic.
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    ur on the wrong forums.. this is pwi forums :(
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • Homaru - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    Options
    ur on the wrong forums.. this is pwi forums :(

b:chuckle lmao
    you have a point
  • Zion - Dreamweaver
    Zion - Dreamweaver Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    meh, he's right tho, most ppl have probs with the devs, but the GMs get the heat for it. There's really nothing the GMs can do on certain issues that ppl complain about.
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    yay good thread.
    d(^.-d)

also me suggest you ignore Homaru he just one of those archers from harshland.
    b:shocked
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Homaru - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    Options
    meh, he's right tho, most ppl have probs with the devs, but the GMs get the heat for it. There's really nothing the GMs can do on certain issues that ppl complain about.

yeah the GM's have NO control over anything. Its not like they decide when we have events 2 months after it should have ended or anything.
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    yeah the GM's have NO control over anything. Its not like they decide when we have events 2 months after it should have ended or anything.

agreed. the developers thought that one month = one year.
    (O.o)'
    so yay it's teh 3rd year of PWI.
    (>.<)'

Nelanther probably confoosed how me post appeared before hers. (O.o)'
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nelanther - Lost City
    Nelanther - Lost City Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Yes, people don't know who to blame so they blame the GM's, the Mods, the Gold sellers, the Gold buyers, the Pack buyers. It is none of their faults.

I don't mind the GM's or Mods, but I despise the company they work for from the very depths of my soul.

Good luck guys.
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    well I think the GM's r going great - i wudda flipped with the abuse and spam, which wudn't have been nice b:cute - *takes his hat off*
  • Enzio - Heavens Tear
    Enzio - Heavens Tear Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Being a F2P game this one does run the smoothest, yes we nail the GMs and MODs, though we should be sending all our hate spam to the Devs for making the poor decisions they have made.
    Why is the Rum gone? TELL ME NOW OR I WILL EAT YOUb:angry
  • Zion - Dreamweaver
    Zion - Dreamweaver Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options

they dont, the GMs are players as well
    Being a F2P game this one does run the smoothest, yes we nail the GMs and MODs, though we should be sending all our hate spam to the Devs for making the poor decisions they have made.

that would be nice, my friend asked a GM for an email of something so he could speak to the devs, but they are too busy to speak to individuals from the community. So all we can do is tell the GMs how we feel so they can pass it along. But yelling at the GMs like its there fault is stupid.
  • Altros - Sanctuary
    Altros - Sanctuary Posts: 408 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    hmmmmm, this thread won't get locked im guessing, so i also believe that the GMs are getting way more heat then they deserve, sure they have some influence with the devs, but in the end, it's up to the devs as to weather or not something is put into the game. However, just my 2 cents, if u left every single flame thread started after the devs released something that caused displeasure among players, and then reported it to the devs, it might have a bigger impact, u could take it even further and have it all translated to chinese so they could read the flame.
    "No matter how dark the world is,
    light shall exist somewhere,
    even if only a small sliver,
    a light found among darkness,
    shines all the brighter." -unknown