The dating (Come here and find ur BF/GF :o )

Options
124»

Comments

• DestroyTokyo - Lost City
    DestroyTokyo - Lost City Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    it matters to the people who want to spend all day cybering. then when a guy finds out he has been flirting with another guy they freak out because pretty much all teenage boys are homophobic and dont want anyone to have even the slightest thought that they might be ****. also guys will pretend to be a girl to get some stupid hormone freak to give them things for free.

Imo, if all you want to do is cyber online in a video game all day long, you have bigger issues than the person you're doing it with could potentially be of the same sex. IJS.

Also.. I received plenty of free stuff from the opposite sex and I didn't have to pretend to be a girl once b:victory
    9x WB
    Voted "Best WB on Lost City Server" b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LinZeta - Lost City
    LinZeta - Lost City Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    it Matters To The People Who Want To Spend All Day Cybering. Then When A Guy Finds Out He Has Been Flirting With Another Guy They Freak Out Because Pretty Much All Teenage Boys Are Homophobic And Dont Want Anyone To Have Even The Slightest Thought That They Might Be ****. Also Guys Will Pretend To Be A Girl To Get Some Stupid Hormone Freak To Give Them Things For Free.

Ewwwwwwwww!!!
  • Coraline - Lost City
    Coraline - Lost City Posts: 867 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    less questions, more getting back in the kitchen and making me sammiches

Blahhh b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

eatswithspoons "*roll eyes* real money for virtual property? That's definitely not allowed"

Lol what?
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    it matters to the people who want to spend all day cybering. then when a guy finds out he has been flirting with another guy they freak out because pretty much all teenage boys are homophobic and dont want anyone to have even the slightest thought that they might be ****. also guys will pretend to be a girl to get some stupid hormone freak to give them things for free.

Are you the one who got caught in that aoe and complained about it?
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • Foxgrit - Lost City
    Foxgrit - Lost City Posts: 421 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Imo, if all you want to do is cyber online in a video game all day long, you have bigger issues than the person you're doing it with could potentially be of the same sex. IJS.

i agree with you but thats what a lot of people do all day. why you think this thread was created? so some 14 year old boy could try to find an e-girl.
  • Foxgrit - Lost City
    Foxgrit - Lost City Posts: 421 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Are you the one who got caught in that aoe and complained about it?

hardly. i hate everyone so i wouldnt waste the time or effort on some person i never plan to see irl ever. besides the fact i'd feel like a pedo flirting with 95% of players on this game. i would only waste my time talking to 1 person on this game and thats the 1 person i already know irl. everyone else could get AIDS and die for all i care. i dont know them so why the hell would i care about them.
  • Dinark - Lost City
    Dinark - Lost City Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    no wimminz on the internetz. you were right.

The Internet : Where guys are guys,girls are guys,.. and little kids are the feds !
    Signiture Designed By meh ! b:cool b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Learn Chinese :
    Great! - Fa Kin Su Pah : Your Body Odor is Offensive - Yu Stin Ki Pu
    Thats Not Right - Sum Ting Wong : Stayin Out of Sight - Lei Ying Lo
    Are you Harbouring a Fugitive - Hu yu Hai Ding : Our Meeting Is Next Week - Wei Yu Kum Nao ?
    This is a Tow Away Zone - No Pah King : Did You Goto the Beach - Wei Yu So Tan
  • Dinark - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Im IRISH !!.. Do I Win ??
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Learn Chinese :
    Are you Harbouring a Fugitive - Hu yu Hai Ding : Our Meeting Is Next Week - Wei Yu Kum Nao ?
  • LinZeta - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Im IRISH !!.. Do I Win ??

Only if you have a manly-man beard...it has to be red too.

The Internet : Where guys are guys,girls are guys,.. and little kids are the feds !

b:shocked

This is all too creepy. I mean, I have come across a guy portraying to be girl...then I quit guild and never spoke to the person again. So many people like this on Lost City. I play with a bunch of creeps...b:kiss
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I don't think I've ever really hid the fact that I'm a guy, but when I put 17/f/Japan single looking to cyber in world chat I got so many pms
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LinZeta - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Options
    20/f/neverneverland
  • Ishikei - Lost City
    Ishikei - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    *switched to her LC alt to feel special b:cute*
    This is all too creepy. I mean, I have come across a guy portraying to be girl...then I quit guild and never spoke to the person again. So many people like this on Lost City. I play with a bunch of creeps...b:kiss

Lol, on another server I played on my leader was a pedo and wanted nude pics from me, tried to talk about masturbation with me, etc

Needless to say I quit the faction, dragging my friends with me and eternally KOSed him until someone voiced on world chat that he was a pedo, lololo. He quit shortly after. Shame I missed it. b:surrender Met my hubby there though so not all bad times. b:dirty
    Aina says hi. b:bye
  • Dinark - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Options

*Strokes Chin* Hmm...

Rofl..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Learn Chinese :
  • Beanette - Lost City
    Beanette - Lost City Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Pedobear/ 1337/ Always with little cubs

Description: Fuzzy and unkempt, prefers to go in the nude, has honey stains everywhere.

Likes: Long walks in creeper vans. The little ones. Listening to Michael Jackson

b:chuckle

-Yours,
    Dr. (creeper) Bean
  • Andareil - Lost City
    Andareil - Lost City Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    20/f/neverneverland

Oh hey there b:cute
  • darkwhispers
    darkwhispers Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    12/F/Japan

b:cute
  • laaaawl
    laaaawl Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    12/F/Japan

b:cute

too old b:sweat
    breit gebaut, braun gebrannt, 100 kilo hantelbank.
  • Iimpurity - Lost City
    Iimpurity - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Okay so first things first im a girl in real life b:shy for all the non believers check the Post a Pic forum in the fanatics section the last two pages PS shaylabayla is also me, second thing this forum is just weird i mean seriously? An on game dating forum? What the.. I understand wanting to visually see the people you talk to and so fourth but not the dating part, i mean i cant get off over words on a computer screen, i have serious NEEDS b:sin but i do love to flirt lol i cant help myself its just a habit, i just think we should all keep the `dating` to real life as well as the `zex` for all you weird cyber creepers but the flirting is okies b:victory we all love a good flirt sometimes, it strokes the ego.
    You have flirting needs then im the girl to contact lol nympho b:chuckle
  • Coraline - Lost City
    Coraline - Lost City Posts: 867 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Its a joke...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

eatswithspoons "*roll eyes* real money for virtual property? That's definitely not allowed"

Lol what?
  • Whadafak - Harshlands
    Whadafak - Harshlands Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    ok guys, so seriously, I'm in need of some mad lovin' so
    Hit me up u boys and heshes.
    Basically, my name is wadafak, I'm a girl/18/longlashes/small e-peen/and a big bust.
    So if any of those appeals to u, especially the small e-peen, let's have fun!
  • Lunarii - Lost City
    Lunarii - Lost City Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options

Like a lumberjack?
  • Beanette - Lost City
    Beanette - Lost City Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    And then blood ninja comes and cyber-pranks everyone... pwnd!
  • rexgr
    rexgr Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Pedobear/ 1337/ Always with little cubs

Description: Fuzzy and unkempt, prefers to go in the nude, has honey stains everywhere.

Likes: Long walks in creeper vans. The little ones. Listening to Michael Jackson

b:chuckle

-Yours,
    Dr. (creeper) Bean

Hot damn!

b:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirty

Do you enjoy hanging out in public toilets?
This discussion has been closed.