Wizard - Tazi 100
Psychic - Anastaszia 70
Post edited by Tazi - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Tazi - Heavens Tear
    Tazi - Heavens Tear Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    It happens when I go to desk top. Or if I'm already in desk top and click on "element" to get back into game. It happens two or three times a week. Knocks me offline.

Any ideas?

Started about two months ago, maybe less, after one of the bigger patch updates.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wizard - Tazi 100
    Psychic - Anastaszia 70
  • Hongqigong - Heavens Tear
    Hongqigong - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I get the same errors. It happens when (1) I'm running full screen and I go to desktop and try to return to game and (2) I'm using a windowed version and try to resize the window. I have been getting this for a while and do not know how to mitigate the issue.
  • Tazi - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Yes, I use full screen as well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wizard - Tazi 100
    Psychic - Anastaszia 70
  • Tazi - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Bump.//...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wizard - Tazi 100
    Psychic - Anastaszia 70
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Don't bump threads.

I'm going to need some more information from you about your computer.

Find out what the model number for your PC is. Check the documentation that came with your PC, or look on the back or bottom of your PC for the model Number.

Please tell us the manufacturer's name of your system too! (Like HP, Dell, Toshiba, etc.)

Next, go to Start, click on Run (or Search if using Vista/7), and type in dxdiag and press enter.

Click on the Display tab, and then post here everything in the Device and Drivers boxes:
    dxdiag.jpg

Thanks!
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • Tazi - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Dell Model #PP05XB (I think) It's an Inspiron E1705

[IMG][/img]DIX.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wizard - Tazi 100
    Psychic - Anastaszia 70
  • Tazi - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Still getting this. Any ideas yet?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wizard - Tazi 100
    Psychic - Anastaszia 70
  • Nyxya - Harshlands
    Nyxya - Harshlands Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    i get this ever since i start play for 2 reasons:
    1)i go desktop or hit edge of window game
    2) i try to see a shop cat stall.
    this problems are often among players and pretty sure is programing not computers
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    @Tazi

Your video drivers are out of date from 2005.

Your video chipset also shares many of its processes through the CPU, which can stress and slow down the system. Integrated graphics do not handle 3d intensive games very well. If you CPU isn't beefy enough (most laptop CPUs are running at lower power compared to their desktop equal) and you don't have enough system RAM, your whole system can run slow and have errors because too much work is assigned to your CPU to handle.

See if you can get newer video drivers from your system manufacturer.

Also, on the game launcher screen, click on Settings, and lower ALL the graphic settings to be off, and uncheck ALL effects. That video chipset is not powerful enough to run the game with too many effects turned up.

Login to the game after you have dropped the settings down, and then experiment with the settings again and see what works best for you for a smooth framerate and no crashes.
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
This discussion has been closed.