Halloween Poety <3

XoticDream - Lost City
XoticDream - Lost City Posts: 20 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
In the middle of the Enchanted Forest
Lies the graveyard for abandoned souls.
A collection of the wretched, evil minds
Now cast into ugly, twisted Trolls.
Who was once bathed in beauty and wisdom
Is now a tarnished memory
In the broken looking glass of time.

Forever lost of all glory and goodness,
Never to feast again on the sweet
Delicacies
Of life.

Lost souls wandering aimlessly.
Pathetic creatures
Kneeling over the remnants
Of their long forgotten lives.
Sifting through the pungent ashes
For some meaning
And understanding.

Perhaps just a fragment,
Or a thread
Of the shredded tapestry
Woven so selfishly
With their very own gnarled fingers.
But see only the baron existence
Of pain, lies and deceit.

Self inflicted wounds of ignorance.

Scavengers for truth,
Starving for the meaning of spirit.
But the answers will not come so easily
To those who blunder.

Left to wallow in the tomb
Of torture

They so carelessly fell into
After digging deep
At the kind souls and spirits of others.
A thief of energy and auras,
Stealing the very essence
Of all that is good.

Turning and churning
Life's nectar into venom.
Only to spit it back
On the face of the angels.

Learning too late
The price they would pay.
Lost and forgotten
Forever! ~~Katie R******~~
Post edited by XoticDream - Lost City on

Comments

• Sepfiroth - Lost City
    Sepfiroth - Lost City Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Too long did not read.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    You should never advertise yourself as a troll.

/fail

b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    rr you just got reverse trollology'd.
  • XoticDream - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    What is it that you all do in life? Seems to me you either leech off mom and dad's CC, or you work at some minimum wage **** job. Maybe you are one of those big fat welfare suckers. In any case you waste peoples time and grant yourself a bigger **** just to sit and troll. What contribution has your life been to society. Just take up more space and air. I am willing to wager that you wish your life was more like a game. After all, not many can both fail in life and on the computer screen. Although you all do a pretty good job at it. Watch, Cq will Fall and when it does I hope it sucks you all down with it. Ta-ta b:bye
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    rr you just got reverse trollology'd.

Maybe...but the above is hilarious b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Why would you make such a long thing, just to get it locked by one of your own posts? Please keep it civil, or it may come to that.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    What is it that you all do in life? Seems to me you either leech off mom and dad's CC, or you work at some minimum wage **** job. Maybe you are one of those big fat welfare suckers. In any case you waste peoples time and grant yourself a bigger **** just to sit and troll. What contribution has your life been to society. Just take up more space and air. I am willing to wager that you wish your life was more like a game. After all, not many can both fail in life and on the computer screen. Although you all do a pretty good job at it. Watch, Cq will Fall and when it does I hope it sucks you all down with it. Ta-ta b:bye

im 5'5 320lbs. i have no education past high school or friends. i have never drank socially in my life. i act hard on the internet and devote my life to this game because it's all i've ever had. my over 9000 posts prove this.

lol wat. 8:15 on a friday night, just about time to go out and get so ****ed i forget how stressful this week was. cheers.
  • XoticDream - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    5:30. Time for supper. Yes. about time one of you lazy people get out. See you all tomorrow b:victory
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited October 2009

My life is based off lies. I wish all you said were true but not all of it is. I live with my parents and don't get the privilage of leeching off their credit card. My education came to a hault after I left high school. I'm not very well fed. (Not because my family is broke but simply because I don't get up to eat) I think that would mean I'm pretty skinny.

I act hard online and tbh I do offline too and still get my way. Also, I sleep on the streets from time to time.

My friends drifted the day I decided "I want to try an online game. Ohai der, perfect world?" Got three people dragged down with me and all of them have nothing else better to do.

Hi, my name is Xtacy and I am a member of Conqueror. This is my life b:shutup

P.S. Do you think this is accurate?
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • Coraline - Lost City
    Coraline - Lost City Posts: 867 Arc User
    edited October 2009

This sounds like it is from MTV's True Life.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

eatswithspoons "*roll eyes* real money for virtual property? That's definitely not allowed"

Lol what?
  • cei98
    cei98 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    True Life: I'm Addicted to Perfect World

I'd watch it.
  • XoticDream - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    My life is based off lies. I wish all you said were true but not all of it is. I live with my parents and don't get the privilage of leeching off their credit card. My education came to a hault after I left high school. I'm not very well fed. (Not because my family is broke but simply because I don't get up to eat) I think that would mean I'm pretty skinny.

I act hard online and tbh I do offline too and still get my way. Also, I sleep on the streets from time to time.

My friends drifted the day I decided "I want to try an online game. Ohai der, perfect world?" Got three people dragged down with me and all of them have nothing else better to do.

P.S. Do you think this is accurate?

Everything about you is a lie. Who are you really? Who is it that you are really trying to impress? Does it make you feel good to get lost in a game. and drag down others with you. Why fail, you could do so much more. A GOOD Cleric, A Nice guy (when the mood fits) and yet stalemated into a life that requires nothing of you. Stop wasting the talent god gave your **** and do something promising with it. As I am so sure it would suit you better. As for being in Cq. Well, that explains all. Lazy, Greede, do for themselves. Just **** anyone else that happens by. Do i think it's accurate^^ Sadly yes. Take responsibility. as it is only yours.