i took a little break from the game,

Joulle - Heavens Tear
Joulle - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
edited October 2009 in General Discussion
and i come back and there are new additions to the game that i am not familiar with. What is with these genies anyone care to give me a simple rundown here and save me a little time?
Joulle d'Allume
Post edited by Joulle - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• mazzle
    mazzle Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    and i come back and there are new additions to the game that i am not familiar with. What is with these genies anyone care to give me a simple rundown here and save me a little time?

I think every question you have/will have should be answerd if you go here http://pwi-wiki.perfectworld.com/index.php/Genies
  • Joulle - Heavens Tear
    Joulle - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    and thank you!
    Joulle d'Allume
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    There's also the official guide, but note that both the wiki and the official guide are a bit dated (there were a number of significant changes to the genies a few patches ago, check the cabbage patch notes for details.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Lairian - Sanctuary
    Lairian - Sanctuary Posts: 8,209 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    There's more than just genies now that your gonna have to get used to as well. A new daily quest to do for one thing. Plus, there's more instances for higher level players. And let's not forget the Tideborn that are coming out in a month or two. If you left before genies came out, then you have quite a bit of catching up to do. Good luck with all the changes, and I hope you're able to get back into the swing of things.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
  • AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    AlbireoTwo - Lost City Posts: 2,056 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Flying butterflies that have their own skills. Or you can look at the the links the posts above gave for a bigger and more complicated (and better) explanation.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank you Forsakenx for the picture. b:thanks
  • Ixiel - Sanctuary
    Ixiel - Sanctuary Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    All my freaking characters keep getting Zeal. Zeal is ugly. :(

Then again, at least she has arms, unlike poor Discipline.
    A B and C, abandoned but controlled.
    M can't you see? Half of me was sold.
    X Y and Z, Xerox your zombies then
    there's nothing here but
    Life 1 0 1.