• RenixD - Sanctuary
    RenixD - Sanctuary Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    1-9: uhmmm... am i doing this right?
    10-19: Still confused about my build etc etc
    20-29: HATE DYING 24/7. Dumb Physical Mobs
    30-39: i was suppose to level IH ooppps. And YAY for CS :D
    40-49: LOTS AND LOTS of FB's and grinding (way before the Bh's came in)
    50-59: Cant wait till i get BB and Tempest
    60-69: Hate the Swamps. HATE HATE HATE b:angry
    70-79:YAY for the BH's and WQ
    80-89:Holy cow gotta get my 90 equipment ASAP and need to decide to be sage or demon :D
  • FadeHeal - Lost City
    FadeHeal - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    level 1-9
    WTF i believe i can fly! w0w i get free armor and weapon from a quest and 1shot everything

level 9-19
    f*ck dreaming stronghold why do those stupid cats keep killing me?b:sad

level 19-29
    mm... or i have done my fb yet? what's fb? o it's that quest i have where all monsters 1 shot me i hate dont wanna do it!
    okay that was easy with a squad b:victory
    w0w a glowing weapon!! this kicks **** can't wait for my fb29 weapon!

level 29-39
    how do you mean i dont get a weapon from fb29? what the hell qingzi is strong!w0w rank armor kicks ****!
    f*ck those exploding mobs in fb39 woa farren can aoe!

level 39-49
    okay got my first legendary weapon! its yellow glowing omfg!

level 49-56
    why did i only get my fb on 51?
    i h8 grinding i hate it!!!b:angry
    bhu im 56 everyting goes so slow i go make a bm they r cool!

made bm till 53: aa boooored ill stop playing that new game jade dynasty seems cool

level 56-60
    f*ck JD w0w whats bounty hunter? w0w 75k xp ea? sweeet!
    Omg tempest and BB finally!
    and a green gl0wing weapon!!!
    death to tkD!
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    level 01-09: 9 mag 1 str...everything dies so quick :D

level 10-19: Yay Healing skills, oh dont need lvl flying cuz i got new wings :D, wonder if i get 6 lv 20 to do my fb? fail...Get lv 80 Veno xD

level 20-29: I got Seraphic Mist :D....they lower price of botique wings one hour later...x.x...redo stats got 20 dex 3 vit. I got Mirage Sword 2 socket average sapphire

level 30-39: This stupid Archer think he i need him to do my fb and he let me die in fb? i think not. i got Holy order of stars +2 2 beautiful Sapphire, Fine Emerald Slacks, 2 Fiends ring

level 40-49: oh i do need plume shell cuz of my 3 vit x.x...Got Wheel of Fate +3 2 flawless Sapphire, Robe of Wraith, Boot of Shadow Fountain, Pants of Dragon Scales.

level 50-59: At this point i realize i dont need dex..only took me 2 weeks to get to 59 :D Got Crystal Headdress. WTF is Anniversary Packs?

level 60-69: Ancient Arbor +4 2 immac sapphire :D these mob hurt (get Gold HP charm and Gold MP Charm) Got Sleeve of Blood Moon, OMG -9% channeling necklace 3 star :D

Level 70-79: 3 choices of TT70 wep so i got all three xD. Time to lvl crafting..got TT70 green then got Dark pants of Hades, Steppenwolf Cape, Cape of Tauren Cheiftain. OMG Wing of CloudCharger, i refined it to +3 and added 4 Citrine Gem( spend way too much on Anniversary Packs)

Level 80-82: >.> where all my money go?

Wow, someone's pretty decked out
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • Moeppi - Heavens Tear
    Moeppi - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Wizzy 72: what? our guild has no cleric? ima do this can be much different!

1-9 yeah pretty much the same annoing start quests but i hit hard for a supporter yay and OMG low lvl flying is da bomb!

10-19 this is fun i cant be killed by things that dont oneshot me wooot! but curse those mp usage! *robs wizzy and gets goldcharm for his little cleric*
    i want to do my FB with a 20s squad! no one dares? wimps.... yay FB 19 wep nice nice *puts 2 common into* hehehe im imba.

20-29 wait what are all these skills for... and were did all my SP gone... okay im going full support since i only doing it for guild so srew u cyclon! plumeshot is enough rest for IH buffs and ress

30-39 hey cool pury its usefull but i only need it at lvl 1 think becaus i wont get "stronger". Managed to hold my IH rezz buffs and plume at max for lvl but barely. CS helps me speeding up the lvling. WTF?! lvl 33 70% and no quests left? the first time i realy had to grind... damn my first goldcharm just ran out but i made enough money to buy a new one (400k goldcharms RIP)

40-49 all i do is lvl lvl fast my wizzy is retierd this is my mainchar! doing looots of lowlvl FBs since im highes aktive guild celric. its fun to be needed. I finally got a pair of 2.5 wings for 1.6 mill yay im sooo fast now.
    second Charm went out *buys new one RIP 500k charms*. hab to use first time Eso becaus to hold up my 2 lvl each day average. Sundown town aoe grinding with a BM realy rocks.

50-59 i defenatly HATE FB 51 its not fun... nearly grinding all the time overlvled some ppl in my guild who were 40+ when i startet. 3rd and 4th carm ran out still got enough money to buy ( RIP 600k charms). Grindet at fishes they are so good exp and drops! Im rich^^*buys full Purple Ceremonial set* . I DONT WANT TO SPARE MY DROPS GO AWAY! no i dont need help u squishy BM go away i rather grind alone yes i can go to ress u. wow so many Bosses... what do u mean need a cleric? I AM ONE... what u are supprised i could hold u up? pha im imba u chicken. Holy holy holy i got finally my 3.0 wings GLITTERFLAPS *huggels* now i look like a fairy... all other call me **** but im soooo pretty.

60-69 *Hooooly* arbor (bought) now i rock ya buts! I totaly love HQ and taurox 2 dings a day and keep all the masks. yay charm sale^^ 500k again buying 2. damn the taurox are green now... wait there was something... ZHEN wuhaaaa (used about 5 charms from now RIP 600kcharms and 500k on sale) Holy i finaly got 69 and finding a 202020 was easy im so needed as cleric But zhenning is much to expansive for me ima grind and lvl oldfashioned way. But my dmg is a bit behind wizzys now... nvm i got IH so its okay to be hittet from time to time. but finally ig got my endgame 50 vit skilled and all go to mag and str for my armor and wep. Hmm guild cant do TT we dont got a Tank... its okay i still got a TT70 wand on my wizzy so i dont need TT atm 70 and 80 armor sucks anyway for arcane.

70-79 hehe my equit is that good i dont need charms anymore just a few pots. my 70 wep is cool and my dark pants of hedes look nice. Well at my FB i only healed the cleric if he got hit by aoe of the last bosses but wine was cheap just 130k each^^. WQ is fast with a 3.0 wing and i got time to do stuff besinde nice thing. Grinding at petalis annoying but it works...
    heya lvl 75 and the update is on BH cool just asking for a BH squad saying cleric and u got Tons of inv. Grinding at Huggys is not that fast but some nice drops. FB 59 is my fav FB easy mobs and all classes can tank bosses with me healing. I lvl so fast now. wooot lvl 77 time for sea cap and steppenwolf yay all i ever dreamed of. but im broke anytime dunno why all costs soooo much... finally found some freinds who realy want to TT with me and doing TT with random sqauds but i dont need that stuff anyway so ima send the mats to the guild bank... im the only one doing this but ima carebear so i will keep on donating. Marryed my Honey Bunny (packs on sale but still im broke again and all my money for the 3 Golden spirits is lost)
    yay sold some scarlet fruits i bought at jolly event and got 4 mill i can afford Golden spirits for my TT 80 gold wand now. What ? yay i got a mount donnatet for the anniversay event *rides* WTF anni packs? gold 500k each?... i just buy some cheap flawless and these 5k mp pots it will be as good as a charm.

80-89 FB 79 was pretty easy i got my Gold TT wand and my gold equit... im cool now i can do all i want in the game i have high vit^^ 2.7k is enough... wait wath the heck is a "Belial"... 7K hp are u kidding? .... sigh okay imma going to statt all point to vit and safe money for pimp out my TT90 equit to do him one day... this sucks...
    All i do now is may a HQ a day WQ BH the 2 last 69 bosses now... wait pury lvl 1 isnt enough? damn... *spends some money to max it out* okay now i can soloheal the whole thing even with a failbarb (69 wines are damn expansive so i farm the mats by myselft). TT is pretty funny thou that what i imagine to be as a cleric everybody loves me to have in squad hehehe.
    All bosses are sooo easy even krimson is cheap... Hey my first FF (after update) *dies on heartattack* this is soooo stressy alone. thank god the ppl had charms. wow squadwipe no 6 on bishop add boss... bringing bigger DD to kill them fast enough yay we did it rest of bosses are cake. Doing TT now daily and finaly overlvled anyone except of our leader ( even the once that were 60+ when i startet). economy is still fked up but i dont care i bought my stuff cheap and still got some charms from good old days in the bank.
    Yay 89 time to go sage!!!
  • Chevellena - Heavens Tear
    Chevellena - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    1-9 wow new game. how I can fly?? I cant understand. *finally learns to fly*
    10-19 what I can add attribute points. *adds points to everything* why those mobs kill me so fast in that cave? b:cry why the hell is fb??
    20-29 finally someone tells me what is fb. I did fb19 at lvl 27 lol. aww dexterity looks so lonely *adds points* yay I can revive. fb 29 great
    30-39 what I dont need dexterity? I have too much points in vit? b:shocked
    yay factions are so nice ^^. fb39 great
    40-49 BH so great! I get 60% from it :D and + cs. --> few lvls later: why I cant get so much exp from it anymore?
    50-59 been 3 hours in fb51 and died 5 times wtf? -.- *gets better tank* yay finally!
    60-69 what is tt weapon? nice facition leader makes it for me. this is soo pretty :o what are zhen and gv's? stupid 202020 b:angry I TOTALLY HATE TTs
    70-77 arghsdf I have to get good armour for 8x *stops lvling at 77 and starts to lvl up tailor and blacksmith from lvl 1* ah I have to make alt to get these mats. yay tailor 5! blacksmith! and 1 mill poorer but happy. ready to make armour and weapon ^^ *starts to lvl up again* buys reset scrolls and takes 30 points from dex to mag. I rule! :D

haha this was the first real multiplayer game I have played and I was so noobish until lvl 40 or so b:chuckle
  • Chevellena - Heavens Tear
    Chevellena - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    1-9 wow new game. how I can fly?? I cant understand. *finally learns to fly*
    10-19 what I can add attribute points. *adds points to everything* why those mobs kill me so fast in that cave? b:cry why the hell is fb??
    20-29 finally someone tells me what is fb. I did fb19 at lvl 27 lol. aww dexterity looks so lonely *adds points* yay I can revive. fb 29 great
    30-39 what I dont need dexterity? I have too much points in vit? b:shocked
    yay factions are so nice ^^. fb39 great
    40-49 BH so great! I get 60% from it :D and + cs. --> few lvls later: why I cant get so much exp from it anymore?
    50-59 been 3 hours in fb51 and died 5 times wtf? -.- *gets better tank* yay finally!
    60-69 what is tt weapon? nice facition leader makes it for me. this is soo pretty :o what are zhen and gv's? stupid 202020 b:angry I TOTALLY HATE TTs
    70-77 arghsdf I have to get good armour for 8x *stops lvling at 77 and starts to lvl up tailor and blacksmith from lvl 1* ah I have to make alt to get these mats. yay tailor 5! blacksmith! and 1 mill poorer but happy. ready to make armour and weapon ^^ *starts to lvl up again* buys reset scrolls and takes 30 points from dex to mag. I rule! :D

haha this was the first real multiplayer game I have played and I was so noobish until lvl 40 or so b:chuckle
  • Kagusa - Sanctuary
    Kagusa - Sanctuary Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    0-5 wait what ? what the hell are all these things? what does this item do ? how do you even play this thing?

5-12 pfff quests are for losers I can level without em but still what the hell is tailoring?

12-18 I think I should start questing now this is getting way slow omg that cleric just revived someone I want to do it toooo

19-22 yay I can revive people quests are pretty easy too but I don't like to go far to quest it takes so much time and wow those critters in the fb were strong

22-30 ohhh come on how the hell these archer like wolfves kill me so quickly nearly everything kills me this sucks

30-34 I didn't know you could cs everyday wow ohhh wow wow this person from the world chat is inviting me to his faction he is like level 5* wow must be one of the highest levels in the game

34 I gave like a 2 month break

34-40 wow jee everything changed... what!!! nef is rec 50+ oh come on I was in the right level when I gave a break I feel so puny now but yay I'm finally at 40 atleast

40-50 wow these persons with long robes seem cool come on level 50 I wants long robe now!!!

50-60 yay I feel high level kinda but only thing is missing is one of those shiny swords but I don't have time to get the mats....oh hey friend

60-71 yay!!! shiny sword!!!! WHAT expeensive cs nooooooo WHAT THE HELL I want out of this swamp..

71 gave like a 4 month break

71-74 wow everyone musta spammed oracles no way these many people passed me otherwise..hmmm oh wow bh's new addition to wq and cs

74 gave a break

74-80 enough fooling time to get 80

80+ hanging around

currently I haven't played pwi for nearly a month now

now that I look at it if I didn't take any break I would be level 101 by now
  • ClericNico - Dreamweaver
    ClericNico - Dreamweaver Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Sanctuary server:

Starts veno...

Lvls veno to 41...hmm..this is fun, maybe i should try a different class too...

Starts cleric...

Hmm this is pretty fun, but i'm dying a bit much...gets to lvl 20

Checks out forums...

OOOOHHH...THAT'S how my build should be

DW/HL comes out...Yay! New Servers! Kick ****! Now i can fix my chars without needing to restat. b:chuckle

Moves to DW...

Starts Veno First again...

Gets to 20, starts faction...

What? Faction needs more clerics? OK, i can do that. What, Chayne's gonna make one too? Cool, someone to quest with.

lvl 1-9 God, actually having an idea of how to build it makes a cleric so much easier. Chayne, what %? Ok, i help u catch up...wait...stop using purehearted...guide i read sez it's fail...yea, ironheart, that's the one.

lvl 10-19 Ok, Chayne, i'll tank the mobs, and u can DD and heal me when i need it....ok, maybe I should be the healer lol. Yay buffs! Chayne, what %? Ok, i'll help u catch up. Wait...stop using thunderball...guide i read sez it's useless...yea stick with plume and cyclone. Woot, FB time...U ready Chayne? Oh, joy...coin molds lol. Yay, i can rez ppl now. *rezzes chayne*...be careful.

lvl 20-29 God, i hate the mines, too much ksing. Chayne, where ya been? Ur like 3 lvls behind now. Sure, i'll help u catch up, we still need good clerics. Woot finally done with the damn mines! Anybody seen Chayne? She hasn't been on much...oh well, still need clerics...i'll help her catch up later. Oh, look, 2 fac members started a Barb and veno and need fb19...sure we can run with just the 3 of us...wow, that was sweet, we totally pwned...and look at those drops!! OMG, u got a mold...lucky ****er! *swears off high lvls for FB's* Woot, FB time again! ****, gotta get outside help to find low enough lvls. >.< Damn...low lvled squad and still no drops. What? FB29 drops are rare anyway? Damn, wish i'd known that before getting outside help. Oh well. Sweet...got a Wheel of Fate in my veno's fb39! *takes break from cleric to get veno to lvl 43 so i can use my wheel*

lvl 30-39 Well, time to start lvling the cleric again...oh, hi Chayne...sure, i'll come rez u. Omg, purify is kick ****! <3 poison mobs. *hears about aoe grinding and looks it up on forums* Holy ****, that's AWESOME!! I wanna do that! *starts practicing on longlegged toxicons by silverpool, keeps accidentally aggroing antelope pups and dying* This sucks, why do people do this? I'm just gonna do quests. Sure man, i'll fly to arrowhead and rez u. OMG, i better be careful while i do this rez. b:shocked Woot, FB time again! Yay, only have to get one person from outside faction this time for my lowbie squad. Hmm...a heavy armor mold...maybe i should start a barb...*starts barb, gets to lvl 15, and gets frustrated with killing so damn slow*...back to cleric.

lvl 40-49 Hmm...getting close to being able to use that wheel now...should lvl my veno so she doesn't need it anymore. *takes another break from cleric to lvl veno to 60 and get arbor* Woot, got my veno to 60 and got her arbor..TT is so much fun...why do ppl bish about it?? Back to my cleric...damn these bronze mp charms i been buying aren't lasting very long anymore. oh, look, charm packs! sweet, and my tax return just came in too! *charges zen and buys mp charm pack* ok, now i'm set for mana for a while. :) Hmm...still gots plenty of money from taxes...think i'll get some wings. *charges zen again, gets watcher of the skies, and upgrades them* Sweet, now i just gotta get to 50 so i can use them. Now i regret maxxing flight mastery. >.< Oh well. Sweet, can use my WoF now! OMG, Wield Thunder is awesome! Wish it did a bit more damage though. *checks ecatomb* Oh, cool, it'll do a lot more damage when i lvl it. ****, outta quests....grind, grind, grind...<3 poison mobs...more vipions plz!

lvl 50-59 Woot, can finally use my wings!! Omg, i'm so fast! This is awesome! Woot, FB time again..no outside help this time...hmm...dual hammer mold this time...*sends mold to barb (still lvl 15)* Maybe i should lvl my barb a bit so i can use that stuff he's got...nah, i'll do it later. Hey guys, i hear clerics are good at pk...u guys wanna come pk with me? OMG!! Seraphim just 1 shotted 4 of us!! QQ No, Seraphim, that wasn't very nice. Oh, ur gonna teach us some pk tricks? Ok, cool. Oh, and ur gonna pay for us to tele to 1k streams? Cool. OH...SEALS...maybe i should lvl those. Well, i'm pretty much support, so i'll save em for later and just stay pve for now. Quest, quest, grind, quest, grind...oh look...petalis by tusk town...maybe i'll give aoe grinding another shot...OMG...THIS IS AWESOME!!...why did i not like this?...oh, yea...cuz i was noob and wasn't doing it right. Sweet, i'm making lots of monies from my aoe grinding...*lvls aoe grinding skills* Sweet, this is even easier now...*lvls seals a little bit*...oh, wow, these can be somewhat useful in pve too, cool. Woot, FB time again! Aww, no molds this time. OMG, Tempest is the $H!+!!

lvl 60-69 Woot, finally lvl 60...time for some zhen!! *charges zen and gets 2 more charm packs* Oh, hi iTorched. U like to zhen too? Sweet, a zhen buddy. *Shoots up to 69 in about a week* OMG, iTorched quit? That freakin sux. Oh well, low on charms anyway. Back to aoe grinding. Woot, FB time again. Wow, this fb takes forever...i really hate this one. Hmm...maybe i should lvl my barb now?

lvl 70-Present Wow, i have too many damn alts now. Oh well, it's fun playing all the different classes. Hmm...haven't played my cleric in a while...grind grind grind, bh, cs, wq...wow, WQ really sux...good thing i have uber fast wings...still don't think imma do it every day tho.

And that's about it so far.
    Sometimes, when I'm bored, I blow myself up. b:victory

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ClericNico: 7x Cleric, Hate2Love Executor
    _Poe_: 7x Barbarian, Tormented Executor (Hate2Love Alt Faction)
    Durzo_Blint: 6x Blademaster, Tormented

The cleric formerly known as the veno known as Sheeeba. b:chuckle