Game shops/Costumes

Options
Nocticula - Harshlands
Nocticula - Harshlands Posts: 46 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Cash Shop Huddle
I am wanting to start a little shop like the many I see all over Perfect World. Do i buy from the PW Boutique and it is placed anywhere? How does this work?
Also the New Pirate Halloween costumes, you can buy from some of the shops in Archosaur are for nine days only? After you buy do they disappear from inventory?

NOX
[sigpic] [/sigpic]

Something Something Something DarkSide
Post edited by Nocticula - Harshlands on

Comments

• Hisuna - Sanctuary
    Hisuna - Sanctuary Posts: 1,071 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I am wanting to start a little shop like the many I see all over Perfect World. Do i buy from the PW Boutique and it is placed anywhere? How does this work?
    Also the New Pirate Halloween costumes, you can buy from some of the shops in Archosaur are for nine days only? After you buy do they disappear from inventory?

NOX

You mean a cat shop? You don't have to buy anything to use one. Just press E for the actions menu and select Consignment Shop. It's the one next to the trade button.

As far as the pirate outfits go, the event versions have a timer, and yes they will be gone after that timer runs out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The family is a haven in a heartless world.
    Once a Guardian, Always a Guardian. Element: Fire.
  • Nocticula - Harshlands
    Nocticula - Harshlands Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Hello,

Thanxs didnt know they were called a cat shop. But then they are cats, arent they?
    b:embarrass:b
    [sigpic] [/sigpic]

Something Something Something DarkSide