what is the chance of geting these from event?

Danstin - Sanctuary
Danstin - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
edited October 2009 in General Discussion
could anyone tell me what is the chance to get Midnight, Wings of Daedalus, Nightfall, Flame Drill, Galactic Beetle, Brilliant Plumes.From joj box???

Note:Just wanting to know cause i got bunch of those box's
Post edited by Danstin - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Sage_Sora - Dreamweaver
    Sage_Sora - Dreamweaver Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I don't know the exact numbers offhand, but it's less than 1%. Good luck.
    O power that lies at the root of all creation,
    O memory inscribed in ages past,
    Hear my call and arise before me!
  • AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    AlbireoTwo - Lost City Posts: 2,056 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Im not sure,but I think <1% maybe <.5%. Don't count on me though,Im a noob =\
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank you Forsakenx for the picture. b:thanks
  • Aurores - Heavens Tear
    Aurores - Heavens Tear Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    If you have the cash to burn then just buy the zen, buy the GS, try your luck, rinse and repeat until you get what you want.

Although I wouldn't be surprised if the new mounts became available permanently in the cash shop within the next 3 months or so (with a price the fraction of what you would probably throw away from trying to get them from the event...)
    Retired b:bye
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    way cheaper just buying it with the gold prices atm. Trade in while the anni packs are still out :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Danstin - Sanctuary
    Danstin - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Ok well thanks lol