Moneybookers daily limit

Options
samasalao
samasalao Posts: 159 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Cash Shop Huddle
Hi:

Got a problem here, I made a trasnfer to my moneybookers account to try and take advantage of anniversary packs on the last day, I made a nice transfer, I can afford it after all I work all day and this is my way of entertainment, sadly I got myself in this stupid moneybookers limit per day **** that pretty much ruined my last day lunar ornament hunt, could you guys remove it so I can try my luck at the packs? just need to donate 50 usd more, if there is any requisite please tell me, I have no use for that money in moneybookers, I transfered it to turn it into packs now is freaking stuck there. Please tell me a solution thanks.
Post edited by samasalao on

Comments

• Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    Vitenka - Dreamweaver Posts: 4,125 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Your three solutions are:

1. Use a different payment option. The 50 a day limit is per payment type - so paying in with a different method works.

2. Use a different *account* - though then you'll need to post the items to your main. Since accounts just need an email address, this should be easy to do.

3. Contact customer support (as it tells you to do when you hit the daily limit) - they will ask a bunch of security questions to make sure that you're really you and not some person trying to steal all of your (or PWIs) money. Then the amount per day is expanded.
    Option 3 may be a little late for you though.