guard luring west archo ....

RedBetty - Harshlands
RedBetty - Harshlands Posts: 172 Arc User
edited October 2009 in General Discussion
hi.
so a new event started and i have no coins to participate. reason?
some IDIOTS (obviously blue named fake chars) lured the guard to the west archo shop area again....i dont care about another doll, that i lost but i DO care about the hours i was unable to sell my stuff.
it is annoying.
anything we can do about this? - thanks.
Post edited by RedBetty - Harshlands on

Comments

• Ceshiari - Sanctuary
    Ceshiari - Sanctuary Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Interesting...

I was viewing a well known person who used to be director of a well known TW faction who recently crumbled to the ground using a bow (he is a BM) to lure the guards into city of lost in the air.

He saw me watching intently, trying to get a good SS, and ran for cover. b:chuckle I swear, the intelligence of some of these players baffle me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • vbarbie
    vbarbie Posts: 232 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    You know They don't say that PW has the WORST comunity of players for nothing...
  • Hisuna - Sanctuary
    Hisuna - Sanctuary Posts: 1,071 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    vbarbie wrote: »
    You know They don't say that PW has the WORST comunity of players for nothing...

I've never heard anyone say that. I've played games with communities horrifically worse than this one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The family is a haven in a heartless world.
    Once a Guardian, Always a Guardian. Element: Fire.
  • Immobilize - Harshlands
    Immobilize - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    vbarbie wrote: »

You obviously haven't played many other games.
  • vbarbie
    vbarbie Posts: 232 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Do you really Must 'hear' it to realize of it? That's the question....
  • Amsel - Sanctuary
    Amsel - Sanctuary Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Lol i think this keeps happening to Kyane on sanct i keep hearing of him dead at the tele master. it really isnt nice u know :<
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Luring guards at West Arch on LC is becoming a regular instance and the guilty parties are not randoms but well names individuals.

I guess people have nothing better to do.

Its to bad that when a guard is activated information is recorded on who attacked the guard and the GM's are alerted to the cause.
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • RedBetty - Harshlands
    RedBetty - Harshlands Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Its to bad that when a guard is activated information is recorded on who attacked the guard and the GM's are alerted to the cause.

haha sure :D

no seriusly...is it hard to disable the random attacks of guards?
    cant be that hard :/
    the function is useless anway...this game provides teleporting and fly mounts >.<
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    If you see a player luring a guard (or world boss, for that matter) into a town area, please screenshot this and send in a ticket. This can be considered a rule violation, as they are usually disrupting the normal flow of gameplayb:victory
This discussion has been closed.