Lvl 67 Grinding spots

Options
_wtf_lmao - Heavens Tear
_wtf_lmao - Heavens Tear Posts: 51 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
Im lvl 67, and i wana know whats the best place to grind for my lvl(i have a lvl 56 shadou cub)and how long should i spend grinding
i usually pick a place in swamp of the wraiths with the death riders, and i spend like an hour grinding.
and i need to save up like a lot because my alts getting to lvl50 and they need hammers so i need to grind fast.

thnx^^b:cuteb:victoryb:pleased
Post edited by _wtf_lmao - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• LongWushi - Heavens Tear
    LongWushi - Heavens Tear Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Hm. Given that your pet is over 10 levels below you. You should probably grind on the L64 flaming skeleton things or if your cub can really take them, the DKs are pretty good. When I was in my 60s I liked to grind on the hydrolaces near Whetstone with my Kowlin.
  • Loner - Harshlands
    Loner - Harshlands Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Start grinding on bats. They're easy for a veno and don't aggro much. I stayed there till i was 70.
  • LongWushi - Heavens Tear
    LongWushi - Heavens Tear Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I think she was asking about ground mobs... Bats are air mobs. If I'm think of the appropriate ones, the ones above the array and such.

Once you get your Chrono Quest (L70+ Wraith's Ploy) don't delay in getting it done. OHT is a good spot to level in once you open it.
  • _wtf_lmao - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2009
    Options
    actually, yea i was talking about ground mobs but no worries, i still need to lvl up my foxwing.
    and about the hydrolaces, i dont think i can take those because i steal aggro from my pet on those

but ill try the pyros too
  • Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    Vitenka - Dreamweaver Posts: 4,125 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    actually, yea i was talking about ground mobs but no worries, i still need to lvl up my foxwing.
    and about the hydrolaces, i dont think i can take those because i steal aggro from my pet on those

but ill try the pyros too

If you steal aggro from your pet, then level up your pets skills and/or give it more skills.
    Or cast less often.

The monster you're attacking makes (almost) no odds to whether you can steal aggro or not (the exceptions are that if the monster is particularly vulnerable to your spells and has lots of physical resist then they're easier to steal from.)
  • Loner - Harshlands
    Loner - Harshlands Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Ugh, ground mobs at swamps = not good for a veno.. Most of them are in the water, but if you go in your pet dissapears.. Also, you steal aggro cause your pet (obviously) is like 10 lvls lower than you. Go back to dreaming cloud and grind on some lower lvl mobs for a bit, till you get ur bear closer to your lvl. Then lvl yourself and your foxwing at bats and at 70 you can take your bear again and grind on those land mobs around village of lost.
  • _wtf_lmao - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2009
    Options
    yea, i had a problem with my pet disapearing sometimes, but not much. and the pyros were pretty great, i got 60k for grinding like 1hr.
    and i think i should start with lower lvl mobs so my pet can lvl up a bit faster
  • Sevas - Heavens Tear
    Sevas - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,132 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    You could go into cube for a couple hours, hitting the Mice Bashing room, to level your pet up. It's going to be weaker than you anyway since it's 10+ levels below you. The cub has a weak bite anyway. Leveling up Ream would be a good idea, but you can only get to L4 since you're only 60+. (Pets skills, in general, max at L80.)
  • A_SEVEN_X - Harshlands
    A_SEVEN_X - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    **** b:laugh