more common lag

Shintera - Sanctuary
Shintera - Sanctuary Posts: 132 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Support Desk
i've seen this type of thread a couple times in general chat and figured i'd bring it into technical support cause it may fit.

after every new patch it seems (mainly genie and 300mb for new expansion but the other ones after seem to worsen just alittle) the lag seems to be going up and by quite a big rate in the particular 2 i menitoned. I used to have lag in only 2 places Secret Passage during pk times and west arch. Currently I get lag in almost every part of the map, severe lag in early parts of FB's, and sometimes it gets as bad as to freeze my client and I've gotta use task manager to close it (never happened before these patches genie). After genie it was just near merchant in north arch that froze my client every so often and now it's every single time i'm there unless I load the game in that area (normally from such an occurance). but it's worsening just earlier i froze client in a random place in arch and then again way west over in the mountain range between TT and jewels (maby 1 person around so it wasn't the traffic)
Post edited by Shintera - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Shintera - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    well it seems i was right either admins just wont respond or deny the fact that it's occuring. oh well people are probably gonna end up quitting the game because of you not fixing problems such as this that affect the entire community (anni packs included in this)
  • Aurin - Dreamweaver
    Aurin - Dreamweaver Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Maybe its time to re-write the codes to make the game run faster?
    Ill get real about training once i have a fraction/ new classes pop up
    b:surrender
    Im looking for a fraction
  • Shintera - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    Maybe its time to re-write the codes to make the game run faster?

possible but it's just getting horrible, and even people with good cpu's and decent connection who normally get 0 lag are starting to get some (fb's TT's for them mainly), so I just figure it's a problem that's becoming quite serious and should be delt with. but hey people are bying anni packs and using the CS so the'll probably wait till people stop doing that to start on anything else if you ask me.
  • Aurin - Dreamweaver
    Aurin - Dreamweaver Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    i have been out of game for a long time, so dont hate me for asking, tt's and cs? and fb's?
    now on topic:
    if its realy getting bad im scared, because i could barly run it before the lag started to pop up. now im thinking ill freeze before i get in game
    Ill get real about training once i have a fraction/ new classes pop up
    b:surrender
    Im looking for a fraction
  • Shintera - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    i have been out of game for a long time, so dont hate me for asking, tt's and cs? and fb's?
    now on topic:
    if its realy getting bad im scared, because i could barly run it before the lag started to pop up. now im thinking ill freeze before i get in game

you probably wont freeze before you get in the game, it's normally bad in highly populated areas, FB is fuben it's ur cave quets at 19 29 ect. TT is twilight temple and CS is cash shop (or crazy stone daily quest depending on usage) but yea the economy is getting pretty bad. try to wait out another few weeks maby the expansion the'll fix it so that they can get more players and possibly put a cap on gold prices (200k each possibly). but i'm not saying don't play, far from it it's a good game CS isn't needed to play but pvp your in some trouble withought it. but only time will tell. at the current time they had annivisary packs out for a month gold prices skyrocketed and they sold thousands of them at the very lowest end and got gready. was 1 month pack and now they brought it back less than a week after annivisary month once prices were settling and the economy was returning to normal. so i'm merely pointing out the facts to you and not saying not to play or be scared to. just try not to get into anything like pvp for prices and archo will be your worst nightmare but the rest of the game should be fine (not making any promises here but try to wait alittle bit for issues to be solved is all i'm suggesting)

PS: sry for the long post
This discussion has been closed.