This boring question about rising tide - you probably read it hundreds of time.

2»

Comments

• MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    b:shocked
    me second loyd's extremely reliable sources that it will be out......in the near future.
    also we being invaded by Inkurei?
    D:
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ikurei - Dreamweaver
    Ikurei - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,006 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    b:shocked
    me second loyd's extremely reliable sources that it will be out......in the near future.
    also we being invaded by Inkurei?
    D:

Who the **** is Inkurei? I'm adding you to my KoS.b:angry

But yeah, there's a level 1 noob Ikurei on every server, except Heavens Tear. If I ever find that fake Ikurei then I'm hunting him down.b:cute
    Meh, saw a couple other people doing this so...
    "Time to kill a famous thread then." andracil
    "Banning a troll is the ultimate troll my good sirs" eatwithspoons
    "Be careful about all of the GIRLs (Guy in RL) that you meet." eatwithspoons
    "We are all trolls or else we wouldn't have so many posts under our names. Deal with it." Sevas - Heavens Tear
    "Necro hunting >:3
    Also, I'm in someone's sig!" andracil (Sorry, I had to.b:surrender)
    "Welcome to the forums. You will die here." Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
  • Ikurei - Lost City
    Ikurei - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    ****, above post was supposed to be on my alt.b:chuckle
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Who the **** is Inkurei? I'm adding you to my KoS.b:angry

But yeah, there's a level 1 noob Ikurei on every server, except Heavens Tear. If I ever find that fake Ikurei then I'm hunting him down.b:cute

b:infuriated me am dooomed!~~ b:avoid
    lols there be no way me can fight and win against a level 1. (>.<)' it's too powahful. D:
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ikurei - Lost City
    Ikurei - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    u iz gonna diez!!!b:angry
  • Shivalia - Lost City
    Shivalia - Lost City Posts: 883 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Its just a thought. But. Any game I've ever played that's not online, such as console games and such, There's never been secrets to exact release dates once it gets close. They don't tease you with it and say 'sometime this year' and let you sit on it, then out of nowhere you randomly see it at the store one day and who the hell knows when it actually came out.

PW is my first and really only MMORPG (I've tried others with no interest), so I don't know how this kind of thing works as well as any policy there may be on it, but it just doesn't make logical sense to me to not give an exact date once it gets close. I really don't see a reason other than to get people who are just waiting for it alone to check it every update to see if its happened. And as far as I can guess, that just pisses people off even more to the point they'd stop caring. It would be that way for me if I weren't already constantly active and already happy with the game now, though I am looking forward the update. Its just a plus in my view.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this just seems like a pull for attention on the part of PWI to its players to 'try to keep them interested' (like bringing back Anni Pack because they were 'popular'. WTF.) by keeping us on our toes. Sounds good, maybe, but thinking about the negatives of it, it doesn't sound so fabulous.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wonderful drawing of Shivalia done by the ever talented Shirrii of Heavens Tear. b:heart Much love to you forever!
This discussion has been closed.