entering safe zone???

Options
Serengetti - Sanctuary
Serengetti - Sanctuary Posts: 93 Arc User
edited October 2009 in General Discussion
so i'm dropping off few items at the banker in Immolation Camp and b:beatenup all of a sudden i'm dead,turns out i aggro Torga and it followed me to town,not a very big deal when it comes to exp loss but annoying that i died in the middle of safe zone,seems like you safe from regular mobs because they lose aggro way before you reach town but look out if its a mini boss it will follow you,but at least now i know to pay attention even in supposed 'safe zone'b:chuckle
Post edited by Serengetti - Sanctuary on

Comments

• DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Safe Zone=Safe from being PK'd.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    dude those elite flame looking lvl 40ish mobs...Cyannair Specters or something have followed me to East Barrier when i had slower wings.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    dude those elite flame looking lvl 40ish mobs...Cyannair Specters or something have followed me to East Barrier when i had slower wings.

One of them decided to follow me around the map.

Unfortunately, it died in the process. b:sad
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options

I keep pulling those off players stopped over the merchant for wq-30. They go afk and end up getting charmed **** and fortunately for them I tend to do the decent thing.

But yeh, on topic Safe Zone does indeed only mean safe from being Pk'd.
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I keep pulling those off players stopped over the merchant for wq-30. They go afk and end up getting charmed **** and fortunately for them I tend to do the decent thing.

I've taken to doing the same thing lately - it happened to me once and that was enough for me to feel the pain of others b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Enzio - Heavens Tear
    Enzio - Heavens Tear Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Those things suck, that's why I fly at 78 meters now. May take longer, but no aggroing mini bosses
    Why is the Rum gone? TELL ME NOW OR I WILL EAT YOUb:angry
  • Serengetti - Sanctuary
    Serengetti - Sanctuary Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Safe Zone=Safe from being PK'd.

i had no idea,never even cross my mind that 'safe zone' on pve server would mean you are safe from pkb:surprised