Genie Skills useful For Blademaster,,plz Tell me

Sanjoydeori - Heavens Tear
Sanjoydeori - Heavens Tear Posts: 39 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Blademaster
i need to know which genie skills are worth for a blademaster and why?plz write it in orders such as

1]

2]

3]

Thank you ,,and also,would you mention how many LP is needed for a LvL 83 Bm
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?
Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing?
Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing?
Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing?
Then why call him God?"
- Epicurus
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Sanjoydeori - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    lp is random you dont NEED it but its nice to have

1 BALANCE oh my lord combine this skill with your marrows and you can eat a black ice dragon to the face without even tickin your charm trick is marrow phys to make a big gap in phys and mag resist balance to make sheild for like 15k dmg and flip on alter maq to bost resist and laugh at em when tempest/parisitic bloom/anything but blade tempest(that hits phys dmg to) skips off u for like 10 damage

2 True emptyness great for dealing with oponents in the air or just usefull forthe sheild (amount of energy consumed dosent affect the sheild power)

3 ocult ice decent damage and chance to freeze is high can be used with stunlock seals and bolt of tyresseus (if u have it) to keep runners in place for up to a minute

4 T storm ...its T storm enough said great for killing other heavys combos well with HF

5 extreme poison (think thats the name) more amp dmage and it stacks with HF good for setting up combos

6 faith all debuffs removed great to combo with dragons bane

(for fis/all weapont bm only)

wind sheild spam this with cyclone heel and you can be permenently quickend leave at lvl (to conserve energy) 1 duration and attack speed bounuses never go up damage reduction is also nice if you pull aggro from tank and want to live lol

relentless courage...30% attack speed increase

(rage moment: leaf dance was an amazing bleed stacker for poles b4 changeover but nobody seemed to use it now it only gives +2% crit and everyones freaking out...y thats only a 2% damage increase once you factor it into dps formula ya it makes spike combos 2% more likly but seems like a damage skill would be better)

as always if im wrong corect me ill thank ya no flames plzb:thanks
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • Kedth - Sanctuary
    Kedth - Sanctuary Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    As Joshcja said and explained Balance, True Emptiness and Ralentless Courage are good skills to have on the genie. The first 2 can save your life often. You get mobbed by magical mobs? Why panic? You have Balance and True Emptimess... relax and laught ur **** at them XD. True Emptiness can be used with full energy to deal a good amount of damage on PvP (if he tries to escape and flies he is dead meat)

Its good to have anti freeze/stun skill such as Remove Paralysis.

Tangling Mire is good too to drop enemy's phys def and kill faster, PvE or PvP wise.

Alpha Male is very useful to avoid party wipes... believe me if someone screws it with the aggo control and you need an extra mob controlling skill you will love this one.

Earthflame if you dont squad much with venos and need to pull mobs. Only genie skill that works for this atm (Zeal's initial skill). I use it very often in TTs, FBs and such.

I hope this helps

Take care out there
  • Zerhee - Lost City
    Zerhee - Lost City Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I personally like Bramble Rage better than Thunderstorm (exspecially after the Tstorm nerf), due to higher dmg and AoE (getting ganked on the ground and unleashing roar>HF>bramble>cleave leaving a graveyard is priceless). The biggest cons are that it requires a crapload of energy and Affinities.
    Far Beyond Driven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    My favourite would probably be

Tree Of Protection (full dex this is pretty much a full heal)
    Extreme Poison (Stacks with flame, nice amp and again full dex means it lasts forever)
    Alpha Male (useful in rb, tanking and taking agro to avoid a party wipe)
    Balance (even without the marrow trick this can provide an instant magic shield, very useful in pvp and can save your life in pve)
  • Swdgy - Heavens Tear
    Swdgy - Heavens Tear Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    well since you're in my server which is a PvE server... I'd thing you need:
    1. tangling mire: uh.... yeah aoe debuff... pwn all those pirates / wolves with this and flame. It also lags / glitches flame when you use this together with it and spam a bunch of skills after.
    2. earthquake: good for pushing?... I dunno... you can use it while using a skill so it's good okay? -.-
    3. all other skills suck! -.- exept maybe leaf dance... still not sure what it does >.>. does it add +2% of your crit rate % or just +2% crit rate? o.o
    4. balance waste too much stamina so I don't like it...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] yay :) ^.^
    stuffed a bunch of my favorite animes into 1 signature lolz