/10char

It fit's him perfectly .
  • dawhitemage
    dawhitemage Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    It fit's him perfectly .

*yawn* we should do no armor pk sometime
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A wise man speaks because he has something to say; a fool because he has to say something. - Plato
    Wolfteam (softynx) IGN: 547212436 ;) (this is a fps game so in no way competes with pwi lulz)
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    b:sin

yes...no armor pk...
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • bloodredmage
    bloodredmage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009

*yawn* we should do no armor pk sometime

I did something like that in my last playing day . Although a bit later I used some npc & 3* lower lvl gear , every1 else was geared though b:shocked .
  • dawhitemage
    edited November 2009
    b:sin

yes...no armor pk...

lets make it no armor no wep 4 everyone b:laugh

wizzies would pwn :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A wise man speaks because he has something to say; a fool because he has to say something. - Plato
    Wolfteam (softynx) IGN: 547212436 ;) (this is a fps game so in no way competes with pwi lulz)
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    b:sad no weapon? ewwww....better make it no pet as well cuz then we'd all get smacked b:sweat
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    b:sad no weapon? ewwww....better make it no pet as well cuz then we'd all get smacked b:sweat
    just throw your arrows D: manually
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • dawhitemage
    edited November 2009
    just throw your arrows D: manually

:O

make it just naked fighting :D no pots no pets, charms XD

megapwn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    :O

make it just naked fighting :D no pots no pets, charms XD

megapwn
    nails hurt D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Melack - Harshlands
    Melack - Harshlands Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Seen Nana, PELZ is taking a break, GHY dunno, CJ7 is doing other stuff, talked to Sab recently, and I *AM* _WillFire_.

How's that?

owned lollllllll
  • dawhitemage
    edited November 2009
    owned lollllllll

noob lolllll
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Melack - Harshlands
    Melack - Harshlands Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    noob lolllll

yay im a noob XD b:chuckle
  • BigBoobies - Sanctuary
    BigBoobies - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    i log into vent and talk to PELZ and nana from time to time. PELZ is currently playing [removed] and nana is on and off. GHY got banned months ago. But they are all are alive and kicking still

give me vent info now! :P im sure PELZ misses me b:kiss