Post edited by HoTnReady - Harshlands on

Comments

• Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    its called TT.
    Welcome to Perfect World INTERNATIONAL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • /Radar/ - Lost City
    /Radar/ - Lost City Posts: 358 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Hey lets all discuss why LLamas pwns and one shotts everyone :D

*side note gratz llama on ur HH lvl 100 mag swordb:surrender

post on your main b:scorn
    its called TT.
    Welcome to Perfect World INTERNATIONAL

i like Holy Halls better.... there's nothing in there that screams "Twilight Temple" at me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Ophida for the cute siggy :3

- retired 11/06/09
  • Kardie - Dreamweaver
    Kardie - Dreamweaver Posts: 371 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    inb4LowerDepths
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    i like Holy Halls better.... there's nothing in there that screams "Twilight Temple" at me
    How bout the logo that appears when u go in >>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • /Radar/ - Lost City
    /Radar/ - Lost City Posts: 358 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    How bout the logo that appears when u go in >>

yinyangpn.gif

that? it's yinyang -> WIKI
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Ophida for the cute siggy :3

- retired 11/06/09
  • Karst - Dreamweaver
    Karst - Dreamweaver Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    There are Hellhound weapons now? Sounds cool.
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    inb4LowerDepths

Ditto >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • Cernunnosx - Heavens Tear
    Cernunnosx - Heavens Tear Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Hey lets all discuss why LLamas pwns and one shotts everyone :D

One shots shots EVERYONE ?? lies cant even one shot my nub barb pfft ..................... since im on a diff server and Harshlands isnt everyone b:victory
  • _makina_ - Sanctuary
    _makina_ - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    One shots shots EVERYONE ?? lies cant even one shot my nub barb pfft ..................... since im on a diff server and Harshlands isnt everyone b:victory

LLama is on lost city not harshlands....that is all......
  • HoTnReady - Harshlands
    HoTnReady - Harshlands Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    i have chars on LC i am just posting on here of course LLama is on LC server duh who doesnt know that.
  • Eriestrength - Sanctuary
    Eriestrength - Sanctuary Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    i have chars on LC i am just posting on here of course LLama is on LC server duh who doesnt know that.

honestly, who gives a ****?
This discussion has been closed.