Luring Qingzi in 29 - What to do?

Myralis - Sanctuary
Myralis - Sanctuary Posts: 977 Arc User
edited October 2009 in General Discussion
So I heard luring Qingzi through the closed door in fb29 is bannable..

My question is: What would YOU do if your bounty squad decides to do that and you know its not right?
Would you tell them and leave if they say theyre gonna do it nevertheless?
Or would you keep quiet and just go on?

Would love a response if its really bannable too .__.
[SIGPIC][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[ -- Wolves - Alpha | Hurt me, I'll bite back. Hurt my pack, I'll snap your neck. -- ]
Post edited by Myralis - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    pretty dam easy. dont do it or i leave xD.
    and ye im pretty sure its bannable, as its not designed to be dragged through the door. its there for a reason lol.
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz
  • swgs
    swgs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    it would not happen, I go directly to the door mob when i get in, I can kill the door mob before other people get to the spot to lure the boss. so no need to lure as long as I am in group. lol
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    meh, eff it. if it can be lured, lure it. Bannable? why? It's not like u get a unbelievable advantage ingame for doing that. I would say don't lure it as soon as mobs will stop shooting me through walls. As long as they can hit me through walls, I'm gonna hit them back.
    Now they should just ban ppl for going around gates in fb39 too...or getting out of the fb39 through the wall (that strange looking area).

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • wtvdie
    wtvdie Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I would take a screenshot, report them. and just find a new squad.
  • Barbariankev - Heavens Tear
    Barbariankev - Heavens Tear Posts: 831 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    i had this problem on my veno alt a few times when i said i refused to be in such a squad they called me a stupid QQer didnt bother me though
    i just toke some screenshots left and reported them i seriously doubt if the gms ever did something with it though
    its impossible to always do the right thing we all make mistakes i am not different from that
    just try to be a good person

english isn't my native language so there might be a few spelling/grammatical errors in my posts
  • Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    meh, eff it. if it can be lured, lure it. Bannable? why? It's not like u get a unbelievable advantage ingame for doing that. I would say don't lure it as soon as mobs will stop shooting me through walls. As long as they can hit me through walls, I'm gonna hit them back.
    Now they should just ban ppl for going around gates in fb39 too...or getting out of the fb39 through the wall (that strange looking area).

Luring bosses from "2-4" etc the bosses behind the instances in TT is bannable to be lured through walls. so Luring through a door is most likely too. and yea i get the point its not much advantage, but its still.
    not like FB29 takes more than 4 min to solo lol.
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz
  • Myralis - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    Yeah on one hand I feel like submitting a ticket, especially if it was an idiot doing it...
    But on the other hand its so small.. Dont wanna keep GMs occupied with little problems b:faint

But its leaving for me too.
    [ -- Wolves - Alpha | Hurt me, I'll bite back. Hurt my pack, I'll snap your neck. -- ]
  • Poison - Heavens Tear
    Poison - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,444 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    wtvdie wrote: »
    I would take a screenshot, report them. and just find a new squad.

Seconded. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Amsel - Sanctuary
    Amsel - Sanctuary Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    not like FB29 takes more than 4 min to solo lol.

the thing most of you seem to forget the players doing these bhs barely know what to do, when i tried to do them on my cleric it was certain i would die at least 2-4 times because they wouldn't hit every mob and scream at me to heal. So as much as its a glitch luring was MUCH safer alternative for my char, though i was only in one squad that did it. there was much yelling about how stupid they all were for doing it that way, or even the normal way
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    At the level you are now, just don't go the same way they're going. If they insist on killing the mobs on the way to the boss and can't handle it and die, it's their fault. Let them sit until you've killed the tower.

If it's an actual low level doing it, find a new squad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • Myralis - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    the thing most of you seem to forget the players doing these bhs barely know what to do...

Yeah, like in "LF high levels to help with BHxx!"

Its hard to find a squad of 40ish people that are willing to learn how to complete bounty by themselves only..

@Aadi:
    I can solo that bounty lol
    But it happened to me on my archer and she got worse chances to survive the mobs on the way to the tower b:surrender
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    [removed]

Joking Joking

Lurings bad, MmmKaa kids.

Nuff said.

P.S. Anyone who never knew about this is proably headed there today to see how it all works becasue you can't control that urge to violate the rules.
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • Amsel - Sanctuary
    Amsel - Sanctuary Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    At the level you are now, just don't go the same way they're going. If they insist on killing the mobs on the way to the boss and can't handle it and die, it's their fault. Let them sit until you've killed the tower.

If it's an actual low level doing it, find a new squad.

Um isnt the whole point of BH to teach us how to work with ppl of our same lvl in a squad together? <.< and besides what high lvl is really gunna wannna do my dailes for me? Me i wont help anyone really unless i like them a ton or i get something out of it. im a very busy person u know xD

What about 3-1 (still havent been to 3-2 and 3-3) Where u can lure the hand boss through the door and avoid the timer boss? how many ppl do that? because i sure as hell know i cant kill the timed boss with just a group of 4 or 3
  • Aadi - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    @Aadi:
    I can solo that bounty lol
    But it happened to me on my archer and she got worse chances to survive the mobs on the way to the tower b:surrender

Yeah, as I was typing it occurred to me that it could be a low level alt. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
  • david12345
    david12345 Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I really don't see why people get so uptight about this. I've never seen it done but I suppose the person doing it is just trying to save you and everyone else some time.

And you repay them by being an ****.
  • Raydoit - Sanctuary
    Raydoit - Sanctuary Posts: 377 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    don't ask. don't tell.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

See its black and white now. It means I quit! How poetic and stuff.
  • /Radar/ - Lost City
    /Radar/ - Lost City Posts: 358 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    yes, it is bannable, i have direct confirmation from GMs in another thread that i started on an old character. and yes, i would simply leave the squad (even if they need me in order to complete the BH/FB/whatever). i would not, however, snitch on them, as that's just wrong (its hardly game-breaking to do this glitch)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Ophida for the cute siggy :3

- retired 11/06/09
  • Energize - Heavens Tear
    Energize - Heavens Tear Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Tell them not to do it and if they don't listen, leaving the squad is a simple click away.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    GaliNaab here, your neighbourhood friendly male venomancer.
  • Xeian - Dreamweaver
    Xeian - Dreamweaver Posts: 720 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    my personal opinion, if it's a glitch it's up to devs to fix it. someone who exploits a glitch isn't doing something inherantly wrong. banning players for using a fault in the code is like banning the players for getting farcasted(ask if you don't know what I mean) by the mobs. They're both glitches, only one hurts us, the other helps us. We don't hear about player being banned for running and getting hit by a glitch, so why should we be banned for using one?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jhaernyl - Heavens Tear
    Jhaernyl - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    my personal opinion, if it's a glitch it's up to devs to fix it. someone who exploits a glitch isn't doing something inherantly wrong. banning players for using a fault in the code is like banning the players for getting farcasted(ask if you don't know what I mean) by the mobs. They're both glitches, only one hurts us, the other helps us. We don't hear about player being banned for running and getting hit by a glitch, so why should we be banned for using one?

Cus its their game they make the rules, not you b:victory
  • wtvdie
    wtvdie Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    hmmm. how bout for bh 69 pyrosteosis. the door is left ajar... yes ajar... you can go inside through the crack.
  • Myralis - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    Thanks for probably getting my thread closed with giving help to abuse bugs -____-

And, yeah the door in 29 is there for a reason..
  • Jhaernyl - Heavens Tear
    Jhaernyl - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    wtvdie wrote: »
    hmmm. how bout for bh 69 pyrosteosis. the door is left ajar... yes ajar... you can go inside through the crack.

Maybe but you have to pass culler anyway, so by the time you dodged him going to pyro and dodged him coming back, its just as quick to kill him
  • Mjyrn - Sanctuary
    Mjyrn - Sanctuary Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    To be honest is there even a need to lure him through the door?

A BH squad can do tower in 2 minutes. omg such a waste of time.
  • Favu - Heavens Tear
    Favu - Heavens Tear Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    my personal opinion, if it's a glitch it's up to devs to fix it. someone who exploits a glitch isn't doing something inherantly wrong.

^ this.

mm, well, I solo'd my BH29 with my veno every day and it made my life easier to not have to **** around with the whole other towerling room.

banneable? what the hell.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    heaven's tear ~ 100 cleric / 97 veno / 91 barb ~ soy lider de la faccion venganza
  • Cernunnosx - Heavens Tear
    Cernunnosx - Heavens Tear Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    my personal opinion, if it's a glitch it's up to devs to fix it. someone who exploits a glitch isn't doing something inherantly wrong.
    ^ this.

mm, well, I solo'd my BH29 with my veno every day and it made my life easier to not have to **** around with the whole other towerling room.

banneable? what the hell.

If the people who make the rules say it it wrong to abuse a glitch.... then it is wrong... no arguements, no debate
  • Myralis - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009

But if GMs say it is wrong, how can it be not wrong?

Thats kinda the same like saying "I steal because they dont keep me from doing it, so its not wrong." b:shocked
  • Xeian - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2009
    then they should fix it, instead of milking the cash shop
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aadi - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    I think some of the problem is that things like this aren't very well regulated.

I mean, how is a 4x veno supposed to know that doing it is bannable if they don't visit the forums? How do they know that it's a "glitch" and they're abusing it by luring him through the door?

There's a certain amount of responsibility on the player, but at the same time, there's a responsibility on the dev's shoulders to make these things impossible so people that aren't aware of the fact that it's a glitch have the chance to unknowingly "abuse" it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xeian - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2009
    But if GMs say it is wrong, how can it be not wrong?

Thats kinda the same like saying "I steal because they dont keep me from doing it, so its not wrong." b:shocked
    because you don't hear the flipside being wrong, only our side.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.