PWI, do you REALLY care?

SickTwist - Lost City
SickTwist - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
PWI is unlike other MMOs I have played in the past () in that the game operators try to have a relationship with the people playing the game.
My concern is, if this is correct, then why don't I ever receive a valid response from these tickets? Do you not read them then? So do you not actually care what your players--your livelihood-- think about this product/service you are providing them?
That being said, my other concern is, concerning gameplay, many basic demands have not been met. Multiple people inquire about you "resetting the map" all of the time, but I have heard nothing about this actually coming to fruition. If you can bring back anniversary packs "by popular demand," you must have received that information from checking sources. Why then, can't you reset the map for us? Because you aren't making money off of that choice? Resetting the map, and letting one guild only control "x" amount of territories would actually improve the game for everyone. The packs, do not.
So it seems to me, that you do not actually care at all about the player's enjoyment level. If you did, you would listen to us, and realize that playing this game now is almost entirely pointless for most of us. One guild controls the whole map. One guild controls the prices of everything. One guild then essentially controls who has access to what items. One guild systematically takes over most events that everyone should have equal access to. So if I can not take part in any territory wars, events, and can barely afford to upgrade my equipment, why would I want to play this game? Can you answer me that please? Because I am quickly losing any reason to play this game, and am very soon going to turn to a new one altogether.
Post edited by SickTwist - Lost City on

Comments

• IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    PWI is unlike other MMOs I have played in the past (Guild Wars, WoW, Everquest) in that the game operators try to have a relationship with the people playing the game.
    My concern is, if this is correct, then why don't I ever receive a valid response from these tickets? Do you not read them then? So do you not actually care what your players--your livelihood-- think about this product/service you are providing them?
    That being said, my other concern is, concerning gameplay, many basic demands have not been met. Multiple people inquire about you "resetting the map" all of the time, but I have heard nothing about this actually coming to fruition. If you can bring back anniversary packs "by popular demand," you must have received that information from checking sources. Why then, can't you reset the map for us? Because you aren't making money off of that choice? Resetting the map, and letting one guild only control "x" amount of territories would actually improve the game for everyone. The packs, do not.
    So it seems to me, that you do not actually care at all about the player's enjoyment level. If you did, you would listen to us, and realize that playing this game now is almost entirely pointless for most of us. One guild controls the whole map. One guild controls the prices of everything. One guild then essentially controls who has access to what items. One guild systematically takes over most events that everyone should have equal access to. So if I can not take part in any territory wars, events, and can barely afford to upgrade my equipment, why would I want to play this game? Can you answer me that please? Because I am quickly losing any reason to play this game, and am very soon going to turn to a new one altogether.

If you have a problem, submit a ticket. This is a forum, this is not customer support.

Regarding your "problem" I cannot comment, since we have a wonderful TW map in HT. Although personaly I am against any form of map resets, unless they also include reseting all players to level 1 to go with the map reset.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • SickTwist - Lost City
    SickTwist - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    i did submit a ticket, but all you ever receive is a generalized e mail referring you to the forums..
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    WaffleChan - Sanctuary Posts: 2,897 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    #1 This isnt a quest tip, its a whining rant.
    #2 The administration has given no hint whatesoever to ever resetting TW maps. Its small amounts of players whining about it, you speak as if they promised they'd do so.
    #3 There will be new territories with the Tide Expansion, so get your guild to try and grab one.

Really, the fact maps dont get reset, doesnt automatically mean the company cares nothing about the player base. Its dumb, baseless accusations like that from whiny players like you that spreads BS dissent among otherwise happy players. This expansion probably is costing quite a bit to bring to the states, and its probably their biggest concern. Not to mention all the other people who've had problems and are in line waiting for a ticket, take a second to think, your selfish agenda isnt the only one in the world, others have them too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    advice to fledgling archers:
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • Elviron - Dreamweaver
    Elviron - Dreamweaver Posts: 812 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    One guild controlling all the territories.....sounds like a familiar scene from my past. All we used to do back then was attack them on all of their territories :D.

If TW occurs during a particular time frame and if its allowed, Ally and coordinate with other faction(s) to attack multiple territories simultaneously. I doubt they can hold all the territories with the max 200 ppl limit.

If they got better equips than you, get more people to outnumber them.
    If they got better numbers, then get even more numbers.

As far as gameplay goes, most people are almost equally good at higher levels (unless u stopped thinking). The only other factor is the equipment and if you cant beat them at that then a 3 on 1 should even it out :P.
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    If TW occurs during a particular time frame and if its allowed, Ally and coordinate with other faction(s) to attack multiple territories simultaneously. I doubt they can hold all the territories with the max 200 ppl limit.

They have. Many times. Also, theres a limit of 3 wars a night that 1 faction can fight. So the 3 largest opposing factions fighting them on the same night is the best option, but the 1 main faction beats all 3 most of the time.
  • eme91
    eme91 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    i need help with my safe password
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    eme91 wrote: »
    i need help with my safe password

+1 for the most random post ever
  • Elviron - Dreamweaver
    Elviron - Dreamweaver Posts: 812 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Aww that limit should be removed b:laugh. If a faction takes too many lands then its just fair that they cant defend all of it all the time. Atleast thats how it was in my past which made wars fair enough for everyone.
  • eme91
    eme91 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    what i need help with it
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    eme91 wrote: »
    what i need help with it

try making a new thread asking about it. Hijacking a thread that has nothing to do with your question is going to result in 0 help.
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    This is a flame thread. OP, if you are having an issue reading ticket responses please PM me, don't make accusatory threads like this.
This discussion has been closed.