New Barrage of Arrows feature

Riordan - Lost City
Riordan - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Suggestion Box
Just a thought... I think it would be grand to make it so archers have mouse-control over where the barrage skill hits... I mean realistically it's a barrage of arrows, so technically you should be able to control where you are shooting (have live control) and it won't stop when mobs/players/bosses die until you hit escape or lose MP.

When the skill is up and running, you can move your mouse around, thus moving the barrage of arrows around, but you can't move past the skill's range and can only go 90 degrees to the left and right. Maybe it could be the new hell skill and takes three sparks...
Top hole. Bally Jerry pranged his kite right in the how's your father. Hairy blighter, dicky-birdied, feathered back on his Sammy, took a waspy, flipped over on his Betty Harper's and caught his can in the Bertie.
Post edited by Riordan - Lost City on

Comments

• outlawarcher
    outlawarcher Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    hell no not a hell skillxD make it for level 70xD this would be less hassle when doing zhen:D
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Don't you want it to also reduce all damage you receive by 75% while healling your HP to full every 3 secs?
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • ElderSig - Dreamweaver
    ElderSig - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,247 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Oh and make wizzes able to run around while using Dragon's Breath. Because that wouldn't be overpowered right? b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Just a thought... I think it would be grand to make it so archers have mouse-control over where the barrage skill hits... I mean realistically it's a barrage of arrows, so technically you should be able to control where you are shooting (have live control) and it won't stop when mobs/players/bosses die until you hit escape or lose MP.

When the skill is up and running, you can move your mouse around, thus moving the barrage of arrows around, but you can't move past the skill's range and can only go 90 degrees to the left and right. Maybe it could be the new hell skill and takes three sparks...

great idea. and on the same note make wizards DB a ranged AoE (like BoA) with a 50% stun for 3 second chance. Or just make Hailstorm an continuous AoE like DB or BoA.

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    great idea. and on the same note make wizards DB a ranged AoE (like BoA) with a 50% stun for 3 second chance. Or just make Hailstorm an continuous AoE like DB or BoA.

i was gonna suggest having Dragon's Breath able to be cast while running aroundb:chuckle

Id be like Super Mario on a Star running into things. b:thanks
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    i was gonna suggest having Dragon's Breath able to be cast while running aroundb:chuckle

Id be like Super Mario on a Star running into things. b:thanks

LMAO!!

That would be Epic in TW b:chuckle

With a moving BB right behind.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    LMAO!!

Its-a-me! Mario " WA-HA!"
    edited October 2009
    LMAO!!

And a moving RB....
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    uh, or even better. Some scroll to create a time/space rift (something like the stargate) that will allow you to kill ppl on the other side just by spamming skills into the rift. Of course, the rift on the other side will have some kind of auto-targeting system for your convenience. And of course this will only be available for you faction.

And not to forget, catapult dmg will be multiplied 4x if you use the rift for attacking and whoever is on a 5m AOE around the cata will be temporarily imune to dmg.

are half the OP here on this topic at least try to give a thought before posting "suggestions to improve the game"?

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    And a moving RB....

That would be amazing!! b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Lady_marta - Dreamweaver
    Lady_marta - Dreamweaver Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    While we're on the subject, can Venos summon things like Gamabunta and Manda and have moves like Parasitic Insect Hailstorm and Wolf Fang Over Fang?

Thanks. b:bye
    God of healing, bless those that stand before you...
    Grant me the righteous power to banish evil!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    While we're on the subject, can Venos summon things like Gamabunta and Manda and have moves like Parasitic Insect Hailstorm and Wolf Fang Over Fang?

Thanks. b:bye

<__________________________<
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Just let Clerics have nixes b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Bowlinbob - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Just let Clerics have nixes b:cute

I just wanna suggest our Thunderball's DoT to not recieve the 75% pvp reduction like flesh ream. Then id be happy :3
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    I just wanna suggest our Thunderball's DoT to not recieve the 75% pvp reduction like flesh ream. Then id be happy :3

b:chuckleb:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited October 2009

Does that mean we venos get the purify skill to use on your pets?
    And can you please make it so our pet heal also works on barbarians when they are in tiger form? I want to be able to heal ALL kitties, not just some of them
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Does that mean we venos get the purify skill to use on your pets?
    And can you please make it so our pet heal also works on barbarians when they are in tiger form? I want to be able to heal ALL kitties, not just some of them

sure why not.
    edited October 2009
    <stuffs the phoenix inside an envelop and mails it to redsrose>
    Have fun with it.

<twirls the magic wand> there you go bob, no more pvp reduction for you.

mmm Maybe we should have so tame works on white tigers too....