Help?! (GM's would be nice)

Options
Reno - Harshlands
Reno - Harshlands Posts: 14 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Support Desk
Hey i dont even know if GM's check forums, but i already submitted a ticket and had no luck. I've been tele'd to the expansion map and can't get out like so many others, if GM's do read this could you please fish me out? or am i suppose to just keep submitting and endless supply of tickets till they hopefully read one >_> b:surrender
thanx
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comments

• LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    or am i suppose to just keep submitting and endless supply of tickets till they hopefully read one >_> b:surrender
    thanx

pro tip: Doing such is not cool.
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Please make sure to only submit one ticket through the website. Every new ticket that you submit bumps your original one down to the bottom, so we definitely don't want you to do that.

Send one and sit tight while you wait for the response, we answer hundreds of tickets a day and the average response time is 3-5 business days b:victory
  • Tryndal - Heavens Tear
    Tryndal - Heavens Tear Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    The easiest wat to get out is spend 10$ and get a tele stone that will get u out. I was stuck for 3 days and got very impatient.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Arrows fletched with the feathers of angels seldom miss their mark.
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    GMs just made a patrol, are you not there anymore?

Did you log out?
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • Reno - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Options
    GMs just made a patrol, are you not there anymore?

Did you log out?

ya just tried again , im still there. and yes ive only submitted one ticket, i was only asking IF i SHOULD send more than one. i didnt wanna be a tool and send a hundred tickets first go >_>

yep tried logging out and such, still there
    b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • darthpanda16
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I told a GM, they are in route.
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • darthpanda16
    edited October 2009
    Options
    and you are fixed b:pleased

I'm glad that I sit next to an army of GMs b:victory
  • Reno - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Options
    OK all good Yukonn came and got me ^_^ thanx tho you guys for checkn the forums and replyn ^_^

thanx guys, cya round :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.