About stacking BB...

Lenyel - Harshlands
Lenyel - Harshlands Posts: 384 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Cleric
Well right now i tried with some friends a particular GV squad. 2 Clerics, 2 Archers, wiz and barb.

Most cool thing is that i ran tickets (and set auras too). But over that, we sorpassed double wave without any DD/Cleric charm tick (prolly barb had like 1 or 2). So this calls back an ancient question... Does BB stack? Cause we did it with 2 BBs on, and for what i remember i have never done a GV Gamma in which no DD/Cleric got a charm tick during Double Wave.

What about this? Anyone with definately answers/personal experiences?
Post edited by Lenyel - Harshlands on

Comments

• Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    RB....u mean

As for BB sometimes it does sometimes it doesnt.Think of each BB as a pulse. I try to stay away from doing a double BB cause sometimes they cancel each other out as i found out the hard way...

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=399272
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Nelae - Heavens Tear
    Nelae - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    RB....u mean

As for BB sometimes it does sometimes it doesnt.Think of each BB as a pulse. I try to stay away from doing a double BB cause sometimes they cancel each other out as i found out the hard way...

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=399272

^^^^^^^^^^
    | | | | | | | | |
    This.
    If you time it so it does not tick in the same time, it heals 2x but dmg reduction stays same.

But my question is, why didnt the 2nd cleric use Chromatic Healing Beam, cause it heals more.....unless you are saying that dmg reduction stacked also, in which case 2BB would be awesome lol.
    b:dirty
  • Lenyel - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Well, i don't know, to me it seemed quiet cool the usage of 2 BBs. In a second run we tried also RB/BB, DDs felt a lightly increase in damages, but obviously with zhen skill you can't feel all the RB boost (since you aren't affected by acceleration of channelling/hits).

Overall, the 2-Cleric GV wasnt worse then a common BM-3DD squad... And i must say bosses seemed to drop faster using RB than HF spammage, that was a lot useful on last boss.

About the BB stacking it's still a mystery for me, since it has NEVER got interrupted like Deceipstar says... I think we will try again making compration between damage taken with 1 or 2 BB on...
  • Nelae - Heavens Tear
    Nelae - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Lol yeah, its worth taking another look in to it...
  • Lenyel - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Well... We made some trials, and definately damage reduction doesn't stack, undoubtely it beings the same with 2 BBs on. What seems to me to stack continuosly is the healing effect. Even when it becomes almost contemporary you can distinguish the 2 different "blue spirals" that appears around charachters when BB makes his heal... So, at the end, the second BB gives only the healing effect.
  • Ninnuam - Sanctuary
    Ninnuam - Sanctuary Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Red bubble has no effect in rebirth once the attack aura is up. Neither does sparking.

On the topic of double BB's, as said previously, if timed right you will getting heals from both (ideally every 2.5 seconds instead of every 5). However, another thing to consider is the HP aura. If you manage to time the bb's AND the hp aura so that they tick one after another, say every 2 seconds, you'd virtually be unkillable :D
  • Lenyel - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Red bubble has no effect in rebirth once the attack aura is up. Neither does sparking.

On the topic of double BB's, as said previously, if timed right you will getting heals from both (ideally every 2.5 seconds instead of every 5). However, another thing to consider is the HP aura. If you manage to time the bb's AND the hp aura so that they tick one after another, say every 2 seconds, you'd virtually be unkillable :D

As said, noticed about RB, it heavily decreases the attack power... Btw, there is a way to time the heal aura too? A way to know when ithas effect?.. or should u just look at healing animation and time it from there? QQ
  • Telarith - Sanctuary
    Telarith - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Health aura doesn't proc every 5 secs like BB does though. Best thing for protection would be 2 BB's, 2 fist/sword/axe BMs spamming Myriad on recharge every 15 secs, Barb hitting fright while tanking, and either another barb where they pass aggro back and forth when invoke recharges, or another BM to have non-stop Myriad + 18/30 secs heaven's; 27/30 if they have demon version. Offense + Defense, chi aura taking precedence when possible. So barbs and BMs have plenty.
    Fist are the worst at PvP AND PvE, if you disagree, as I said, take it to PM's or make your own guide. Go here if you want to debate about it. - Lyndura

Get a High lvl Fist warrior use it, Restat to axes. GG - complexx

:NOTE: These signatures are to forever immortalize, how stupid people can be.
  • Lenyel - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Health aura doesn't proc every 5 secs like BB does though. Best thing for protection would be 2 BB's, 2 fist/sword/axe BMs spamming Myriad on recharge every 15 secs, Barb hitting fright while tanking, and either another barb where they pass aggro back and forth when invoke recharges, or another BM to have non-stop Myriad + 18/30 secs heaven's; 27/30 if they have demon version. Offense + Defense, chi aura taking precedence when possible. So barbs and BMs have plenty.

Wouldnt that be a full BM/Barb/Clerics squad? b:sad