Lucky points

Options
Sanjoydeori - Heavens Tear
Sanjoydeori - Heavens Tear Posts: 39 Arc User
edited October 2009 in General Discussion
So if my genie at first gains 10/10 lucky points,,,would that be a sign that this genie will get 100/100 LP later? or is it gonna go random?
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?
Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing?
Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing?
Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing?
Then why call him God?"
- Epicurus
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Sanjoydeori - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Poison - Heavens Tear
    Poison - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,444 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    So if my genie at first gains 10/10 lucky points,,,would that be a sign that this genie will get 100/100 LP later? or is it gonna go random?

It's random. I had one that went 10/10 19/20 20/30 22/40 then I ditched it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ilenka - Harshlands
    Ilenka - Harshlands Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I had mine that went 10/10 19/20 29/30 and then 30/40 xD and keeps on that xD
  • Poison - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Yeah, I went through about 20 genies before I finally got my "gold" one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Valintine - Heavens Tear
    Valintine - Heavens Tear Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I just managed to get mine to 55/70 out of pure dumb luck. Considering I wanted the shiny, highest-form Genie, and was not concerned with "Gold"-standard... Yeah. Took me, like, 15 previous Genies just to get this one with enough Luck Points on her.

I was grinning like a loon for an hour. Finally, finally got that pretty looking Genie!

(...For the record, its a Longevity.)
  • Dominatiger - Sanctuary
    Dominatiger - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    my genie - 10/10, 11/20, 17/30, 23/40, 32/50

Longevity genie^^

Its my first and only genie, atm its meh could be better, but its not totally bad
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
    Manufactured by Konariraiden
  • Ninnuam - Sanctuary
    Ninnuam - Sanctuary Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Had a 40/40 once. Ended up as 44/70.

Yeah >.>
    b:dirty
  • Lypiphera - Heavens Tear
    Lypiphera - Heavens Tear Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Well, if you don't get 10/10 it's impossible to get 100/100...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Another wall of text completed.
  • FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    im wondering...it is really that important to have the fairy level up? yes, it does become more beautiful, but is there a point to it past that? does it become stronger or what?b:puzzled
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart
  • Poison - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2009
    Options
    im wondering...it is really that important to have the fairy level up? yes, it does become more beautiful, but is there a point to it past that? does it become stronger or what?b:puzzled

The Genie leveling up now gives it more skill slots in addition to having more stats. Since the Sage/Demon Fairy doesn't have any skills it just shows what cultivation you are.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • King_Asmodei - Lost City
    King_Asmodei - Lost City Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    i still dont quite understand the whole genie thing. my genie has 38/40 lp is this decent?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    *sigh* I started as one of the few fists bms. I was ridiculed left and right now ur laughed at if you're not a fist bm. b:surrender
  • mastas
    mastas Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    the best genie that i got was 49/50 LP xD think i sold it for over 2 mil lolb:laugh
    "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams." b:cool
  • Brael - Dreamweaver
    Brael - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,430 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    im wondering...it is really that important to have the fairy level up? yes, it does become more beautiful, but is there a point to it past that? does it become stronger or what?

Genie, not fairy. The higher the level the more stat points it will have, the higher the stats the better the effect you use. The higher the level the more lucky points it will have, by having more lucky points it can have more skills. Next, with higher levels you can train more skills or higher ranks of skills. Finally, higher levels means more affinity points which means more diverse skills.
  • Divine_Death - Dreamweaver
    Divine_Death - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,491 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    mastas wrote: »
    the best genie that i got was 49/50 LP xD think i sold it for over 2 mil lolb:laugh

You could've sold it for a LOT more than 2 mil haha.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Closing this for excess letter Q's" - hawk
  • Enzio - Heavens Tear
    Enzio - Heavens Tear Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    All I know is I like my Second wind on my genie, saves my **** plenty of times. But what's with the LP, makes no sense to me.
    Why is the Rum gone? TELL ME NOW OR I WILL EAT YOUb:angry
  • Enzio - Heavens Tear
    Enzio - Heavens Tear Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    That totally went to the one I wasn't even on
    Why is the Rum gone? TELL ME NOW OR I WILL EAT YOUb:angry
  • Jellytops - Heavens Tear
    Jellytops - Heavens Tear Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    If you hoover your mouse cursor over the text "Lucky Points" on your genie, you can see that it gets additional skill slots after reaching a certain amount of LP's. Is will also "evolve" (change appearance) when it gets enough LP's. So, more LP's = cooler looks, and more skills than the "standard" four.
    *-*-*When I wears my flashing sword and my hand takes hold on judgment. I will take vengeance upon mine enemies and I will repay those who hate me. Oh lord, raise me to thy right hand and count me among thy saints.*-*-*
  • RawrzWolf - Sanctuary
    RawrzWolf - Sanctuary Posts: 371 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Ive had terrible luck with genies. but my best one only has 52 LP's
    It went from 10/10 19/20 29/30 30/40 40/50 50/60...Then it went bad..

51/70 and then 52/80 b:cry Yea, i was Pissed.. >.<"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    78/90

but all my attempts at another lucky genie have failed miserably...
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Ms_HopToIt - Sanctuary
    Ms_HopToIt - Sanctuary Posts: 914 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    If i have a genie with 27/50 lucky points is that good, or does it have to have 35/50 by lvl 50 in order to evolve?
    >.<
  • Jellytops - Heavens Tear
    Jellytops - Heavens Tear Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    From what I've heard, they will evolve at LP 60/XX. So I don't think it matters when it get 60 LP's. Not sure, so would be nice if someone could confirm that...
    *-*-*When I wears my flashing sword and my hand takes hold on judgment. I will take vengeance upon mine enemies and I will repay those who hate me. Oh lord, raise me to thy right hand and count me among thy saints.*-*-*
  • FooFooKity - Heavens Tear
    FooFooKity - Heavens Tear Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Genies evolve when they reach 41,51, and 61 lucky points these evolutions change the appearance of the genie. The more lucky points your genie has the better the stats can be. For example a genie with 40/40 LP will have 40 extra stat points to apply to str,mag,dex,vit , where a genie with 20/40 LP will only have 20 extra stat points to apply. As far as I know there is no way to boost the amount of lucky points your genie can receive every 10 lvls this is solely based on luck hence the name "lucky"points.
  • Ms_HopToIt - Sanctuary
    Ms_HopToIt - Sanctuary Posts: 914 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    but, it doesnt matter what lvl your genie when it reaches 41, 51, or 61 Lp does it? like does it have to be 41/50 51/60 61/70 or can it be something like 41/60 51/70 61/80 or something like that? mine atm is lvl 50 and has 27/50 lp where as at lvl 40 it had 26/40.... Im just wondering is it worth keeping? it still has 77 unallocated points.
    >.<
  • FooFooKity - Heavens Tear
    FooFooKity - Heavens Tear Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    the genies lvl dont matter but the sooner the genie gets the max amt of lucky points the better..a genie with 61/70 LP is going to be better than a genie with 61/90LP the reason is the lvl 70 genie with 61/70 LP has a chance at 80th and 90th to obtain another 10 LP, even if the genie only gets 1LP per it will have 63/90 compared to 61/90 thus having 2 extra stat points.
  • Energize - Heavens Tear
    Energize - Heavens Tear Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    61/70 longevity.
    <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    GaliNaab here, your neighbourhood friendly male venomancer.