Spark issues!

EvilFatality - Dreamweaver
EvilFatality - Dreamweaver Posts: 7 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
Hi people!

I reached lvl29 last week, and in the Archer's N00b Guide it says you get a spark once u reach the level. I also saw an attack that uses a spark.

Here is the problem: I really don't know where to get it. I finished all my 29 quests already, do I have to buy a spark somewhere?

I did receive a Mantou which restores a tiny bit of HP/MP, do I maybe have to use this to get my spark?

Any tips, hints, suggestions, help are welcomeb:thanks

EvilFatality
True wisdom is not what you tell, but what you treasure and keep deep inside your heart. Fully understanding is living the wisdom.
Knowledge is much more valuable than any kind of material thing.
Freedom, equality, justice, honesty and openness are the highest goods in this world, but they are almost gone. Stand together against the New World Order. Even if it costs you your health, home, money or your life.
We are the poison to this planet, and we are the cure. A pure world is our legacy and free people our offspring. We are legend.b:victory[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by EvilFatality - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Skill Trainer
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Poison - Heavens Tear
    Poison - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,444 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    The Spark is an icon next to your chi bar. Once you fill your chi bar the spark lights up and the chi bar starts over.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DragonsLord - Harshlands
    DragonsLord - Harshlands Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    its like u have 200 chi but 100 of it is a spark
  • EvilFatality - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2009
    Thanks for the replies!!b:thanks Now, I went to my Archer Skill Trainer, but I couldn't talk with him about anything else than Archer Skills. Also it doesn't yet light up, even if my Chi is full. Is this still normal or did I **** up majorly? In that case, I won't bother you anymore and find a GM. I still hope you've got an answer for me:)

... ya, sorry...!! I'm quite a noob still.b:cute
    True wisdom is not what you tell, but what you treasure and keep deep inside your heart. Fully understanding is living the wisdom.
    Freedom, equality, justice, honesty and openness are the highest goods in this world, but they are almost gone. Stand together against the New World Order. Even if it costs you your health, home, money or your life.
    We are the poison to this planet, and we are the cure. A pure world is our legacy and free people our offspring. We are legend.b:victory[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Do your culti quest first. Orange/gold/yellow quest in your quest list. Or, you dont have nuff spirit/cash for the skill. Only reasons why you cant learn a skill.
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Do your culti quest first. Orange/gold/yellow quest in your quest list.

I was just thinking that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • EvilFatality - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2009
    Thanks, that was the last puzzle piece xD Problem solved now, gonna do it right away, haha. Thanks for your help, everyone!