Requiem blade

Ladydeadlock - Heavens Tear
Ladydeadlock - Heavens Tear Posts: 366 Arc User
edited October 2009 in The Crafting Nook
How much is the fee for making requiem blade? dont have enough chips to check myself.. thx.
*Semi retired*
Post edited by Ladydeadlock - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Clercie - Sanctuary
    Clercie - Sanctuary Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    when your at the legendary forge doesnt it says something about the fee when you click the weapon?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Elenacostel - Heavens Tear
    Elenacostel - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,822 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    She's asking about the mold fee at the Mysterious Merchant.

If you do not have the prerequisite chips in your inventory, the Mysterious Merchant lists a mold fee of 0 coins.

It's a mystery why...
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    if I remember correctly is something around 1.5 mil.
    PW database says:
    Mysterious Chip (6)
    Gold: 275.000
    But I can tell you it's absolute bullshyt.
    I made one when I was 89 with the hope of getting a 2 socket. Bad luck b:sad.
    I'd say just go for one in AH, you can find one at 1.5 mil or some refined at 2-3 mil. It's quite a good weapon until you get your TT90. At +3 and 1 immaculate mine was almost as strong as a +6 2flawless Yaksa dmg wise and the extra 100-110 HP is not bad either. Not as good as the Conquerer or WoDF, but nothing to laugh at for a while.

Good thing I got a +5 2xperfect shards on it in a very very beneficial trade for me so I just gave my original one to a friend. I'll stick with this one for a while, don't see any reason to change it for now.

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ladydeadlock - Heavens Tear
    Ladydeadlock - Heavens Tear Posts: 366 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I'm planing on using it until I get Conquerer (Dust of stars are still dam expnesive).. But now question is if it's cheaper to buy or make with chips (planing on buying sum anni packs soon).. Now it does say you need 75 chips at the NPC, but yet no one seems to know how much fee is.. However.. I'm guessing buying it will end up cheaper than making myself..
    *Semi retired*