Dual moniters

Flexfit - Dreamweaver
Flexfit - Dreamweaver Posts: 39 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Support Desk
Ok i have a dual moniter setup, and i want to know if there is a way for me to set up PWI so that it does not minimize everytime i want to click on the other screen
Post edited by Flexfit - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Play in Windowed mode.
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    darthpanda! Klatuu barada nikto! red-eyed-terminator-cat.png
    b:thanks
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Please do not spam forums, or post just to post.

Especially in the Tech Support Zone.

This forum is to help players find solutions, or for players to help other players with issues, give advice.

Please use the other forums appropriately.

Thanks! b:victory
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
This discussion has been closed.