My current skills.

Falcondance - Heavens Tear
Falcondance - Heavens Tear Posts: 699 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Archer
Hey. I'm about to do my FB59, and I just wanted to go over what I should be working on levelling. Here are my skills thus far:

Take Aim lv10
Quickshot lv10
Winged Blessing lv10
Flight Mastery lv10
Winged Shell lv10
Blazing Arrow lv10
Frost Arrow lv10
Bow Mastery lv6 (Maxed to level)
Lightning Strike lv5
Thunder Shock lv3
Thunderous Blast lv1
Wingspan lv1
Deadly Shot lv1
Sharpened Tooth Arrow lv1
Aim Low lv1
Stunning Arrow lv1
Knockback Arrow lv1
Winged Pledge lv1
Vicious&Serrated lv1
Wings of Protection lv5.

AS FAR AS I CAN TELL:

My metal tree's lacking. I use Wings of Protection to gain chi and actively attack with Take Aim. I only need 25 Chi to start building it up with my macro, and by buffing myself I already have 20. Don't really see the fuss about instant take aim. Other than that I'd say I'm doing fair enough at my level. Does anyone have any suggestions on what to level next?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I always thought I'd be the only one doing crazy things for people who would never care enough to do it back or to act like idiots or be entirely vulnerable, and making someone fall in love with you is easy, and flying 3000 miles on four days notice because you can't just sit there and do nothing and breathe into telephones is not everyone's idea of love, but it is the way I can recognize it because that is what I do."
Sig pic by Nowitsawn
Post edited by Falcondance - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Squeakz - Heavens Tear
    Squeakz - Heavens Tear Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    hmmm seeing that your on HT (b:bye) you dont need to touch the metal skills till your active in TWs... my skills are near the same but i took stun to 9 (max for my level). It makes a BIG difference while grinding... think of it like aim low cept it doesnt need spark. (it misses the stun sometimes at lower levels since its a % chance but it gains 5% chance each level)

other then that id go aim low for the extra freeze time...
    serrated for the TT runs...
    bow mastery (duh)...

edit: instant take aim is +20 chi. Pretty much you press the key that take aim is on twice and it brings up the charge bar and shoots instantly. It does about the damage of a normal shot just adds +20 chi. Good for bosses if you really wanna pull aggro and drop double spark every 15 seconds or if you need a bit extra chi...
  • Falcondance - Heavens Tear
    Falcondance - Heavens Tear Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Good for bosses if you really wanna pull aggro and drop double spark every 15 seconds or if you need a bit extra chi...

Sounds so attractive, heh.

Okay, I'll work on Aim Low and Stunning Arrow, AL only needs like 17k spirit to level it up at the moment so it shouldn't be too hard. :o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I always thought I'd be the only one doing crazy things for people who would never care enough to do it back or to act like idiots or be entirely vulnerable, and making someone fall in love with you is easy, and flying 3000 miles on four days notice because you can't just sit there and do nothing and breathe into telephones is not everyone's idea of love, but it is the way I can recognize it because that is what I do."
    Sig pic by Nowitsawn
  • Squeakz - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2009
    yea once you get past the 59 skills its when you should have most of your prereq skills and be able to really look toward what you need. i filled all my 69 skills (besides lending out 500k and forgetting i had to pay for 69 skills) on 69 and also pumped my genie from 30 - 45 on spirit alone and i still have like 200k spirit to boot! the 79 skills are a different story since they are ALOT of spirit but idk if im even going to be looking at them till 90+...

this speed buff override is really starting to **** me off between 79 skill, wings of grace, holy path and that other dumb 15 second buff...

yea i did stun THEN aim low since aim low is 90% chance and stun is like 40% at lvl 1... but its your call...
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Work on Aim Low, Stun, and Sharptooh. Especially if you spend much time in FBs/TTs and the like. Aim Low nd stun are both great tools for savin your squishies if they accidentally take aggro on monsters and leveling them increases duration and success chance respectively.

Sharptooth is wonderful for bosses (Always open with it on a boss) and can be pretty useful as an AoE in and of itself.

Aside from that, just work on Bow mastery (obviously) and you'll be good to go for PvE. The metal skills aren't too big of an issue unless you do PvP related things often and the same can really be said of Deadly.

For Barrage (once you get it), you'll have to make a choice. If you don't plan on doing much gamma or TW, leave it at level 1. If you can afford the charm/event food and /or intend to do plenty of rebirth, go ahead and level it.
  • Elenacostel - Heavens Tear
    Elenacostel - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,822 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Sharptooth.
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Level up your stunning arrow. At your level it was level 6. Awesome skill.

The only bad thing i see is that stunning arrow is only level one and quickshot is level 10.

At 59, learn barrage, **** Stormrage Eagle. Stormrage needs 1 spark, it deals 7k damage over 30seconds...You can get that with deadly shot.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • Legerity - Sanctuary
    Legerity - Sanctuary Posts: 1,072 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    3 important skills:
    Sharp
    Stun Arrow
    Aim Low

The rest can wait. I would level the Metal tree after those 3 have been taken care of.

@StormHydra: Eagleon needs 2 sparks. (which makes it even worse)
  • Squeakz - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2009
    btw wts 1+ tt60 xbow 1 socket pm Squeakz b:laugh