Strongest dmg genie spell? =)

Options
whatsanding
whatsanding Posts: 0 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Cleric
what genie spell causes the highest dmg!? i want to pwn in pvp/tw and kill pkers
and at what levels? it hard to tell on that genie sillz list =X

o and alsoo is your genie onlylmited to our lvl or can it go past varying on how much exp you feeds eeet =) graci. n e information would be fantastical
Post edited by whatsanding on

Comments

• daphkate
    daphkate Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    ....I could not understand any of that.
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Genies can not out damage you and depends on how much you lvl up their skills.affinity and attributes.

No they can't out level you.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Slake - Lost City
    Slake - Lost City Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    a bm hit me for 9.4k (with heaven's flame debuff) with a genie skill the other day, im pretty sure genies can out dmg players. OH and the bm was lvl 7x too. That skill is quite OP.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

GotTold.com

Sup?
  • MurderPriest - Harshlands
    MurderPriest - Harshlands Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Thunderstorm is the skill you want.

7 fire affinities for it.

It's the most damaging skill genies have and I have seen a BM's heaven's flame + T-storm combo one shot a barb of the same level.

It's great for spike damage, but since most of a cleric's game plan is based on sleeping, debuffing, and then spiking with tempest, T-storm seems largely irrelevant for clerics.
  • Ninnuam - Sanctuary
    Ninnuam - Sanctuary Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Thunderstorm is the skill you want.

7 fire affinities for it.

It's the most damaging skill genies have and I have seen a BM's heaven's flame + T-storm combo one shot a barb of the same level.

It's great for spike damage, but since most of a cleric's game plan is based on sleeping, debuffing, and then spiking with tempest, T-storm seems largely irrelevant for clerics.

Don't you think you'd get moar dmg by spiking with tempest AND Tstorm at the same time?
    b:dirty
  • Fliiick - Heavens Tear
    Fliiick - Heavens Tear Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    a bm hit me for 9.4k (with heaven's flame debuff) with a genie skill the other day, im pretty sure genies can out dmg players. OH and the bm was lvl 7x too. That skill is quite OP.

Was the skill 'true emptiness' and when it hit you were flying? If so, that causes triple damage in the air, mixed with the debuff... pretty ouchies....
    ~Almost original Tao member~
    Former Tao Director

IGN: Fliiick
    Cleric 100
    Currently Radiance
  • Slake - Lost City
    Slake - Lost City Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    yep it was, extremely ouchies to robes..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

GotTold.com

Sup?
  • TangTang - Sanctuary
    TangTang - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Which genie skill does the highest damage? I want to be good in pvp/tw and be able to pk well.
    And also, what level is the skill best at? It's confusing to look at that genie skills list. D:

Also, is your genie limited to your level? Or can it go past your level depending on how much exp you feed it. Thanks, any information I can get would be awesome :D

Translation by TangTang.
  • drmarley
    drmarley Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Which genie skill does the highest damage? I want to be good in pvp/tw and be able to pk well.
    And also, what level is the skill best at? It's confusing to look at that genie skills list. D:

Also, is your genie limited to your level? Or can it go past your level depending on how much exp you feed it. Thanks, any information I can get would be awesome :D

Translation by TangTang.

Honestly, there isn't a genie skill which does a lot of damage IMO. Genies can't surpass your level.
  • TangTang - Sanctuary
    TangTang - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I'm not the one asking, it was the first post that I rewrote into more easily understandable english because somebody said they couldn't understand it.
  • Lenyel - Harshlands
    Lenyel - Harshlands Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    drmarley wrote: »
    Honestly, there isn't a genie skill which does a lot of damage IMO. Genies can't surpass your level.

About True Emptiness, i tried it first time when i was in my late 7x, in a duel a BM said he wanted to try something. I had about 3000-3400 HP unbuffed, LA Build (almost 5k p.def at the time). He was a 6x BM, we dueled in air, and he oneshotted me with true emptiness, without even HF, he hitted me about 4k b:shocked

Actually i have Thunderstorm on genie, but sadly i dont use it so much, since i generally prefer to go with Extreme Poison to amplify my own damages (even if Thunderstorm, melee on ground, deals almost same damages of a base wield thunder lol). In many occasions would be prolly better use Thunderstorm instead Poison.

I am also planning about how to set my "endgame" genie, that one with cool LPs... I was thinking about put many points in VIT in order to be able to use poison - thunderstorm (my TS is lvl 9 atm, so idk the energy required to level 10). The problem is obviously the lack of DEX that would make extreme poison shorter and tunderstorm less powerful... And more, putting all points left on DEX, if the genie is really good in terms of LP, i could have a decent DEX tho. But then, i'd also like some point on MAG, you see, if i would use poison + thunderstorm, it would take almost 3 minutes to recharge full energy, lol, and its obviously terrible. And also in TW... I would generally die before being able to use some genie skill keeping genie to 3 MAG points.

Still tinking about it, sorry for off topic, lol