Token packs

Options
Brael - Dreamweaver
Brael - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,430 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Suggestion Box
When reading feedback about anniversary packs one thing that has stuck out in my mind is that the vast majority of complaints come from the rare items (best lucks, gear, etc) while at the same time most players range from being ambivalent towards normal luck tokens to actually enjoying them.

Why not take advantage of that fact and make packs which only have luck tokens in them? For example, they could cost 50 silver for 10 tokens or whatever pricing works out well, a couple of luck token items could be removed (since they're already in the CS) or have their pricing changed to match the CS (cupboard/wardrobe stones, originiation stones, and any others that don't match up) and then the packs could be sold. Effectively adding a ton of items to the CS while at the same time creating some price stability and increasing the availability of regular items (300k gold=105k subs, 270k/420k flawless, 10.8k cookies, 270k wraith badges, and so on). It would probably go over a lot better than anniversary packs do, due to the lack of rare gear, plus if permanently added it wouldn't cause the limited time spike in prices which the current packs do.

Anyways, something to consider once packs disappear this time around.
Post edited by Brael - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Garivald - Sanctuary
    Garivald - Sanctuary Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    ummm hmmmm i dont know some weird stuff happens people cant really explain. only time will tell the effects
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Panda on fire=Panda PWNAGE
  • Asila - Lost City
    Asila - Lost City Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    i think that is a good Idea to have such packs