Where are our bug fixes?

Options
DarkSniper - Lost City
DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Chronicles
So with the further destruction of our economies I wonder what bugs are going to be fixed with this patch.

Rebirth bug? Maybe we wont get sent to 1K everytime.

Maybe they will fix rubberbanding, I died today because I was farming subs and I had 8 mobs on me and kept rubberbanding back.

Maybe they will implement the arena

Maybe they will implement the monthly race. I'm tired of hoarding onto my qualifiers.
The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
Post edited by DarkSniper - Lost City on

Comments

• Signako - Heavens Tear
    Signako - Heavens Tear Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    So with the further destruction of our economies I wonder what bugs are going to be fixed with this patch.

Rebirth bug? Maybe we wont get sent to 1K everytime.

Maybe they will fix rubberbanding, I died today because I was farming subs and I had 8 mobs on me and kept rubberbanding back.

Maybe they will implement the arena

Maybe they will implement the monthly race. I'm tired of hoarding onto my qualifiers.

nah the only thing they fixed was seeing the ticket complaints start to become less and less, the gms was getting lonely.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A Knight is sworn to Valor. His heart knows only Virtue. His blade defends the helpless. His might upholds the weak. His words speaks only truth. His wrath undoes the wicked.
  • Kiralsha - Heavens Tear
    Kiralsha - Heavens Tear Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Title: Patch Notes Version 197
    Date: 2009-10-12

This patch was a localization preparation patch for the Rising Tide Expansion.

Look for more information regarding the Rising Tide Expansion coming in the next few weeks!

That was it..no bug fixes =( *sighs*
  • KrittyCat - Dreamweaver
    KrittyCat - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,273 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Title: Patch Notes Version 197
    Date: 2009-10-12

This patch was a localization preparation patch for the Rising Tide Expansion.

Look for more information regarding the Rising Tide Expansion coming in the next few weeks!

That was it..no bug fixes =( *sighs*

Where was this?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (Signature credit to NowItsAwn)

Survivor of Snow-Mageddon 2010, "The Great Earthquake" of 2011, and Sandy 2012 b:victory
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Kitty is slow b:cute
  • xarfox
    xarfox Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    There are currently a variety of bug fixes that are in development. A majority of them will be implemented in conjunction with the release of the Rising Tide Expansion.

More information about the release date will be available soon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2009
    Options
    So we have to wait...several weeks for bug fixes while you all are filling your pockets? Meh...Not buying Gold for a while...Not if you aren't fixing anything sorry.
  • _River - Heavens Tear
    _River - Heavens Tear Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    xarfox wrote: »
    There are currently a variety of bug fixes that are in development. A majority of them will be implemented in conjunction with the release of the Rising Tide Expansion.

=( I was hoping you would say the bug fixes would be soon.... Cause the rubber band effect causes a lot of deaths and its a pain in RB cause it launches me back when I've gone so far forward, making my ticket run longer than what it should be =(
    _Jaysun_'s Wife
    Heaven's Tear--
    Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

For all those that told me Lunar Gold wasn't worth the hassle of farming... but now have the Nirvana versions... I laugh at you. Hypocrites.
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    So instead of fixing rubberbanding and Rebirth, we get more damage to the ecomony? Thank god PWE knows about prioritizing.
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
    edited October 2009
    Options
    truekossy wrote: »
    Kitty is slow b:cute

*facepalm* K-R-I...forget it...b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Survivor of Snow-Mageddon 2010, "The Great Earthquake" of 2011, and Sandy 2012 b:victory
  • Pirate_Pete - Harshlands
    Pirate_Pete - Harshlands Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Bring on the mermaids for me pirateship to fight... YARR!!
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Arena will more than likely end up being a CS thing...just seems like that's the theme so far with anything worth its salt.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Poison - Heavens Tear
    Poison - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,444 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    xarfox wrote: »

I kinda figured since some of these showed up in the leadup to the Rising Tide Expansion that they might have been caused by whatever was loaded and dependencies on pieces that hadn't been loaded.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Midnight - Lost City
    Midnight - Lost City Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    moved to diff section ;o
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Since the last bug thread got moved and closed..WTG -_- I'll post here. The nice mod that closed the last thread said to submit a ticket. The problem is..we do submit tickets...and now we get told to wait longer for the expansion. The expansion will supposedly fix a lot of the bugs..but it will of course bring new ones. Do we have to wait a year for those to be fixed to?
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Bring on the mermaids for me pirateship to fight... YARR!!

PostcardPiratesandMermaidsInvite_002E_jpg.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    locking this for spam. The bugs have been submitted, posting duplicate threads on the forum will have no influence on the speed that they get fixed.
This discussion has been closed.