cq and gold price (?)

Options
2»

Comments

• RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    The funny thing is.....the "salary" people may think is OP and ruining the server = hardly pays for charms in this economy b:chuckle

no experience with the salary thing....BUT.....

I can say that I myself paid out about 6mill for charms in a week. 1-3 MP Charms a day can hurt, depending on the day and 1-2 HP a week...and dun say use pots...I have plenty of those and try but in TW and PvP...PFT...one extra click I do not want to worry about. b:surrender

-- dependent on what going on that week --

<
    Blaming Shin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • ILIKETOSELL - Lost City
    ILIKETOSELL - Lost City Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    The only decent money sink in the game is the mysterious merchant.
  • __AsHRAcK__ - Lost City
    __AsHRAcK__ - Lost City Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    The only decent money sink in the game is the mysterious merchant.

Hi DarkSniper b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ottogi - Lost City
    Ottogi - Lost City Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Why is an ADHD 4y/o kid with diarrhea in charge of balancing the economy in this game? o.O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Why is an ADHD 4y/o kid with diarrhea in charge of balancing the economy in this game? o.O

ay... Who put you in charge.. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ILIKETOSELL - Lost City
    ILIKETOSELL - Lost City Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Hi DarkSniper b:bye
    DarkSniper is an archer, and an amazing one at that, while I am a barbarian.
    edited October 2009
    Options
    DarkSniper is an archer, and an amazing one at that, while I am a barbarian.

Did i inspire him to reroll barb? b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ottogi - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Options
    ay... Who put you in charge.. b:surrender

I'm ADHD and have diarrhea, but am much older D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WatIsThis - Dreamweaver
    WatIsThis - Dreamweaver Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I see no valid points in this thread, so
    QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ.
  • Ottogi - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I see no valid points in this thread, so
    QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ.

You must be new here =] Thats kinda how the Lost City forum rolls o.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Llama - Lost City
    Llama - Lost City Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    davijohans wrote: »
    imma put it as a question, since its just a thought i had but:

can it be that since CQ (highrank) members got TONS of coins, and the best stuff are usually payed with gold, that the reason for the high gold price in non event time is that they can efford it ( while most of us cant...)?

like, if they use like.. 800k a week for CS, pots and repairment, the rest 2m a week ( avarage) can be saved and used to get gold, i dinno meny ppl who got 2m coins a week for ..saving and investments..

just saying, it just another reason for every single guild on LC to work against cq ( other than the land control and pvp domination), IMO , the guilds who side with cq are selling the rest of the server out for some cq leftovers, and i hope they all end up like GZ did.

go rq&spectral, keep on fighting the good war.

OMG ITS RAVEN.

LoL.

b:shutup You guys hate us so much you keep digging. The gold prices are this bad because this game is allowed to be run by idiots. Gold prices go up because of instead of paying the last buy price they 1 up it for no reason whatsoever. And instead of raising it by 100 some ******* raise it by 10K.
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • davijohans
    davijohans Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    In event time, like now, gold price effected by meny reasons. I belive cq is the least of them.

In non event time the once to call the gold price are the once who by it, usually its the once who got the extra coins to overbid with 10k. So probebly cq members ARE the reason that between the events gold was 350k while it should be 200k from coins box.

This topic was supposed to enlight non cq rq spec ppl about other side of the price we pay for being non actice in this war. Since all it managed was to troll some cqs than its of no use. As far as i care topic closed.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Options
    In event time, like now, gold price effected by meny reasons. I belive cq is the least of them.

In non event time the once to call the gold price are the once who by it, usually its the once who got the extra coins to overbid with 10k. So probebly cq members ARE the reason that between the events gold was 350k while it should be 200k from coins box.

This topic was supposed to enlight non cq rq spec ppl about other side of the price we pay for being non actice in this war. Since all it managed was to troll some cqs than its of no use. As far as i care topic closed.

b:chuckle

I laugh only because there are quite a few people in CQ that have very, very little $$ in terms of coins and can not even afford charms at the current prices. The "situation" is effecting everyone, not just one, two or even three guilds.

Oh and those Chest of Coins are worthless and just an inventory slot being taken up.

WTS> 90+ Chest of Coins
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• MiniTank - Lost City
    MiniTank - Lost City Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    imma put it as a question, since its just a thought i had but:

can it be that since CQ (highrank) members got TONS of coins, and the best stuff are usually payed with gold, that the reason for the high gold price in non event time is that they can efford it ( while most of us cant...)?

like, if they use like.. 800k a week for CS, pots and repairment, the rest 2m a week ( avarage) can be saved and used to get gold, i dinno meny ppl who got 2m coins a week for ..saving and investments..

just saying, it just another reason for every single guild on LC to work against cq ( other than the land control and pvp domination), IMO , the guilds who side with cq are selling the rest of the server out for some cq leftovers, and i hope they all end up like GZ did.

go rq&spectral, keep on fighting the good war.
    Well they can but i mean everyone puts money into buy gold. And gold prices rise with other things like when the value of the coin is lowered. Cq effects that pretty well. I mean 470mil free coin.
  • Asgenar - Lost City
    Asgenar - Lost City Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Well they can but i mean everyone puts money into buy gold. And gold prices rise with other things like when the value of the coin is lowered. Cq effects that pretty well. I mean 470mil free coin.

That bold line totally makes sense.

P.S. gold prices don't rise because the value of coin being lowered, but rather as demand for cash shop items increase.
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    The problem is, is that we can't get everyone to work together to bring the prices down. The worst part about it is that it's easy.

All you have to do is set it to a buying price you find reasonable and wait for the sellers to bring it down. If they don't then **** it both sides are sht out of luck. But the good side to that plan is the buyers will win if they stand their ground and go for the reasonable price.

Think about it. It's a game so it's not like we're really wasting much time anway unless we're sitting there like idiots waiting to see if some A-hole will bring the price down..

As of right now (For everyone not just people outside of big guilds) the prices for gold are not reasonable for the buyers. It's bull**** and unfortunately for us we're so desperate that we fall for their **** and buy the gold regardless.

I'm just sayin' to be honest in my opinion.... I'll stop saying that when I get bored of it :3
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Options
    ijs tbh imo.... I'll stop saying that when I get bored of it :3

b:victory fixed for u b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    b:victory fixed for u b:cute

Thanks <3

By the way lets let these economic threads die out already.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • Llama - Lost City
    Llama - Lost City Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    That bold line totally makes sense.

P.S. gold prices don't rise because the value of coin being lowered, but rather as demand for cash shop items increase.

A simpler Explanation. When you have items like the anni packs which give you a chance to get something ridiculously expensive. So instead of those rich cash shoppers who are allowed to bypass daily limits by charging on multiple accounts - instead of selling that zen and lowering the demand and amount being bought they use the zen and buy packs. Then they get items that are worth upwards of 150M and throw them into the economy. So ya these events hurt the zen prices only because people allow the prices to stack so high.
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • darksnipersalt
    darksnipersalt Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    A simpler explanation, this is all InflameZ fault.

Don't ask how, it's very complicated, just trust me on this one.
  • Miss_QQ - Lost City
    Miss_QQ - Lost City Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    ic ic
    So CQ also influenced other servers like HL, DWP, HT, Sanc,... ?
    so nice they're not only dominating LC server but other servers as well