why not have a pigment that allows you to choose any color?

dawnwitch3000
dawnwitch3000 Posts: 3 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Suggestion Box
it would be awesome if there was a pigment that allowed you to choose the color out of all the colors there are sorta like the random pigment but you would choose instead
Post edited by dawnwitch3000 on

Comments

• NaturesSoul - Sanctuary
    NaturesSoul - Sanctuary Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    would be nice but with the way it is pw makes ton of money cus peeps dont allways get wut they want so they buy another & repeat it would be nice but i dont think it will ever happen
    DO NOT FEED - DaNGER DO NOT TRY TO PET WILL BITEb:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    faction:Charisma
    ALTs: lvl 32 veno,lvl 21 archer,lvl 13 cleric,
    lvl 12 BM,lvl 7 wiz,lvl 20 sin,lvl 18 psychic
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I can only imagine how much that would cost to offset the loss of random pigment sales.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Calysto - Harshlands
    Calysto - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    something like a really diffacult quest or maybe have to have 10 random pigments and a color kit or something they get there sales we get our colors fair enough?
  • Lady_marta - Dreamweaver
    Lady_marta - Dreamweaver Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Selecting your pigment colors, or even the colors of the clothing when you buy it, is a wonderful idea. However, PWI makes money on the current system. I think a better idea would be to have an NPC that mixes pigments into the colors you want. For example, you take a yellow and a blue to make a green. Or if you wanted a light green, two yellows and a blue. Or a dark green with a yellow and two blues. This way, PWI still makes money and the player gets the color they want. It's a win-win situation.
    God of healing, bless those that stand before you...
    Grant me the righteous power to banish evil!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Qwentomec - Heavens Tear
    Qwentomec - Heavens Tear Posts: 270 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Can't you just imagine *everyone* in black fash. That would be depressing >.<
    you thilly gooses... feather set is thuper fabulous! -Bowlinbob

Chars:
    Qwentomec 94 BM / _Zappy_ 99 Wizzy / xLysander 6x Cleric / MoneyBagz 5x Veno / BaNaNa 3x Barb / _Flappy_ 2x Archer / xKnifey 2x Sin / Spoo_Ney 3x Psy

(cookie for anyone who gets the simpsons reference in those last 2 names)
  • daphkate
    daphkate Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    What is posted above is a perfect example of what could happen. Everyone could appear in black, black being very expensive for other players, meaning, the person who buys a piece of black clothingfrom someone is wasting a **** load if they could just choose to have black pigments.
  • RainbowVidel - Sanctuary
    RainbowVidel - Sanctuary Posts: 1,316 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Already been suggested numerous times before. Search before posting next time, please.
  • Ottogi - Lost City
    Ottogi - Lost City Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Already been suggested numerous times before. Search before posting next time, please.

You say that like posts in this forum actually get read and acted upon b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tamuz - Lost City
    Tamuz - Lost City Posts: 357 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    gambling is fun b:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirty
  • Garivald - Sanctuary
    Garivald - Sanctuary Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    lies!!! i would choose purple cuz i love purple. to hell with black :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Panda on fire=Panda PWNAGE