TW schedules

Options
OlivarraX - Heavens Tear
OlivarraX - Heavens Tear Posts: 29 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Suggestion Box
Hey, i see that in the current TW shedule (about 20:00 east time), we europeans can't take part in them easily, since its from 2:00 to 6:00.

I suggest to make one weekend for Americans+Asians, another weekend for Asians+Europeans and another one for Europeans+Americans.

For example, one weekend could be at 20:00 (Am+As), the next, at 4:00 (As+Eu) and the last at 12:00 (Eu+Am). Then it'll be fair for everyone, so anyone complains.

Perfect World International, is suposed to be INTERNATIONAL, this means "all arround the world" so i think we have to have the same rights as Americans.

Yah, i know that servers are in US, but the game is international, as it name says.
Post edited by OlivarraX - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    in⋅ter⋅na⋅tion⋅al

–adjective
    1. between or among nations; involving two or more nations: international trade.
    2. of or pertaining to two or more nations or their citizens: a matter of international concern.

America, Canada and Mexico. Thats 3 nations, which fulfills the requirements of being "international".
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • OlivarraX - Heavens Tear
    OlivarraX - Heavens Tear Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    wikipedia: International or internationally most often describes interaction between nations.

Anyways, is see that in "New" Suggestion Compilation thread!, section Territory War there's
    - Time change to suit more people in different time zones

So i see that this topic has been here before

OlivarraX
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    This game was designed for American Audiences...
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye